• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizzy

I don't mean for this to sound like damning with faint praise, but all the Brad/Rorie/Drew content definitely exceeded my expectations.

BearPawB

Banned
I have never felt less excited by a system preorder than I do the switch.

But then my wife saw the Zelda trailer and might murder me if I cancel it.

Side note: how the fuck are Wii U's still so fucking expensive?!

I have never felt less excited by a system preorder than I do the switch.

But then my wife saw the Zelda trailer and might murder me if I cancel it.

Side note: how the fuck are Wii U's still so fucking expensive?!

Same here. I give it a 50% chance i'll cancel my preorder in Feb.

Wii U's are expensive because of that gamepad. Its why they couldn't drop the price faster.

Dany

Banned
Of course Rory would tell a stroy about his aunt dying from a heart attack.

Of course. Ryan would slap him on the head.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What is wrong with you people

Reminds me of Jeff's REmake rant. 'The health of shopping habits. People's abily to just go Fuck it man I'll buy it whatever.' top to bottom you could indict all of consumer culture with the Switch and Neogaf's reaction to it.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Someone posted yesterday that the reaction on GAF is so negative because people here pre-order it anyway and now they don't even really like it. Seems to fit this page, too.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, what a fun day this was. Got a BSOD at noon and spent the last 7 hours fixing it. Good times. Don't use Malwarebytes on Win 10 as it turns out. At least I can now watch This is the Run and relax

Lunar FC

I could buy it now or in like a year and it will likely be the same price. Who cares?

I wanna play Zelda, and hopefully they put out a new Pokes on it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm really tempted to buy that thing cause I'm gonna buy it anyway when Mario is here but Nintendo sure isn't making this easy for me. I can't believe how many stupid decissions they make these days.

"And this controller will feature NFC and an IR camera and HD RUMBLE!!
What about voice chat?
Don't be ridiculous again Frank"

I'm not even gonna use VC even if it had one but by god this company will be the end of me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought watching Brad play Hitman was bad for the backseater gamer in me.

Dead Rising 1 is a hundred times worse. Brad stop using the short chainsaw on fodder zombies.

Ketch

man, that shiek fireaxe murder at the top of the stairs is such a classic GB moment.

that shit is up there with the gyrocopter crash.

too funny.

What if after the switch fails Nintendo comes out with a really good controller attachement for the iPhone plus/iPad and makes a version of Mario Maker and Animal Crossing for iOS

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would have had interest in the switch if it didn't have paid online as maybe a secondary console behind my PC and then my PS4

but a big part of that was Splatoon and I'm not paying for online period and much less for one game.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I think I saw Jeff's soul leave for a moment when Alex mentioned they still work for the same company on that old E3 watch.

tesqui

I guess I'm the only GB member who is super excited for the Switch. I just can't help but get excited for a new Nintendo console. Also Zelda's launching with it and looks incredible!

My opinion on games doesn't align with GB that much at all, but still love the content they make.

I preordered a Switch because I had the opportunity, I mainly just want to play Zelda but that damn Wii U is $300 and impossibke to find around me so this seems to be the best option. And im sure I can make my money back if I end up not wanting it.

Wunder

I guess I'm the only GB member who is super excited for the Switch. I just can't help but get excited for a new Nintendo console. Also Zelda's launching with it and looks incredible!

My opinion on games doesn't align with GB that much at all, but still love the content they make.

are you the new hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom