• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toparaman

Banned
Have been listening to their podcasts for a month now, really enjoying it! (Late to the party, i know)

Never too late!

Catching up with the Treehouse stream now, seeing Jeff and Dan on it

Timestamp pls.

Nintendo makes me happy because I have an irrational dislike of them and they keep making dumb shit that fails.

Other than the Wii U, what recent Nintendo product has failed?

Brashnir

C2FNBe4UcAEBB5u.jpg

slender mario is mario's true form

None of the elements of this picture even match each other. The man's face doesn't match his clothing. Neither really matches the environment. The Taxis don't match the rest of the environment really, either. And then there's Mario.

Also, real talk - How did we go this long without ever learning that Mario is actually a Hobbit? I feel like this should have come out before now.

told a cringe inducing story about his grandmother having a heart attack and his aunt having a heart attack the same day and subsequently dying.

Told a story about when his grandmother had a heart attack and his aunt took her to the hospital. When in the bathroom, the aunt had a heart attack too and died. He couldn't help it, but he started laughing.

Man that's a bit too creepy. Sorry Rorie.

Mary to Rorie, after talking about a dead whale story (and the aforementioned grandmother/aunt heart-attack story): "You're just filled with good stories today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom