• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a PS4 pro today, time to replay The Last Guardian.

At least the reaction to the end of MGR makes this thing worth it.

Yes. I binged watch the series and enjoyed it immensely. I also didn't skip anything because you're going to miss out on some ...VERY interesting discussions.

That was a damn good read.

Welp...

l4ZFMWl.png

So now it's just Peter Brown and Mike Mahardy for me. I'm glad she's continuing on Resident Kinevil though, really enjoying watching her play through the entire RE series.

Kojima keeps on retweeting pics of Blake Lively, she must be in the game

Well, he really loved one of her newest films The Shallows which to be fair is a damn fine shark film.

Oh, I still live in Massachusetts, so I still qualify as an asshole. I just moved out of that super insular college town.

I'll also say there's a bunch of awesome things about those towns/schools, it's just that sometimes ...

I'm currently working at Tufts.
But I'm a few blocks away from campus, and don't have to directly communicate with students (either in person or over the phone) so I'm in a much better place now.

I don't think that's happening. KF is pretty tight and Kevin literally does everything. I think the closest they did to hiring anyone was an internship which I don't believe Mary would go for. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Agree that's probably not happening. However, during their 2 year celebration two weeks ago, they hired a Community Manager and said they also hired a full-time video editor, but said the announcement for who it was would come a little later. So who knows. Mary seems to be friendly with them, as she was at the party for the debut of their studio (the video of said party is a Patreon exclusive), but other than that, I don't think she's done anything else with them, apart from when GameSpot and Kinda Funny did E3 stuff together.

p2535748

I'm currently working at Tufts.
But I'm a few blocks away from campus, and don't have to directly communicate with students (either in person or over the phone) so I'm in a much better place now.

Tufts is a little different, since you're in a city. I grew up in Amherst. 5 nearby colleges, and that's basically it. The vast majority of people I knew had academics as parents.

Thank god for Alex nipping this shit at the bud.

Dan's questioning can be fine but its when he tries to give an answer without knowing is where i can see people get antsy.

BearPawB

Banned
whoa, seriously. pretty cool.

i admire all educators.

Thanks Lik
Just got my Ph.D. this past year (Developmental Psychology)
Teach intro psych, adult development ,and child development.

Doesn't pay much but you can't beat the lifestyle afforded by staying in college your entire life.

Currently sitting in office waiting for this contra stream to start while fiddling with powerpoints

Murry is going to work for Danny

I could see this being a possibility, but it'd be a real shame to see her taking something off camera. I realise producer is her main role but as an onscreen personality she's so much fun.

It'd be awesome if she is moving over to GB but that does seem too good to be true and if it were I feel like they wouldn't have had Mary on UPF last week.

I'm going to boston for a few days in march.
Never been before, what should I do

I'm not a big touristy person, so I would just say explore.
If you are into sports, check out Fenway (and the area).
If you just wanna look at cool shops/stores, check out Back Bay (Eatily opened up around there, which is nuts!)
Can't really go wrong with hopping on the T and just exploring.

You should be a fun-loving person with a deep understanding of how video games work. You should be opinionated without being awful about it. You should be comfortable with the idea of public speaking and be able to handle yourself in public situations.

Must not have been a requirement when Dan was hired.

:p

Strax

What's the best way to approach a cinema and ask if I can buy or get their movie posters?

Tell them you are making a short film about a movie poster collector or something like that, they'll help you out.
But that only works once but then you have already made first contact.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I hate Schroedinger's Cat. Not because of the idea but so many people don't understand that it's not literally a cat and just a thought experiment. I tried to explain the concept to a friend (not that I understand all of it myself, just the basics) and he was "I would just wait, if the cat meows it's alive."
I

Wunder

I hate Schroedinger's Cat. Not because of the idea but so many people don't understand that it's not literally a cat and just a thought experiment. I tried to explain the concept to a friend (not that I understand all of it myself, just the basics) and he was "I would just wait, if the cat meows it's alive."
I

GOOD POINT

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jeff preferring the WiiU tablet for Bayonetta 2 over the Pro controller is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard him say.

I really like the pro controller. But ive used the gamepad for smash and had no issues. Its really not that bad.

I named an old Cat of mine Schrodinger. Sadly he ran away from home a few years ago. I never saw him again after that. No one I ask knows what happen to him.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff preferring the WiiU tablet for Bayonetta 2 over the Pro controller is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard him say.
Yeah I know people who call it the best controller of the current generation or even ever and Jeff basically said it's shit. What is it? I've never used one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom