• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesqui

Did Dan ever say why or if there's a specific reason why he has decided to learn Spanish? I hope he's dubbing all the sites video content.

ArjanN

I am not a fan of Dans new thing of just asking a million question in quick looks

That shtick is definitely getting a bit old. Vinny also has a tendency to try a little too hard to be entertaining, it's a trap a lot of people doing game videos fall into IMO, in that they don't realize playing a game normally and commententing on it is already entertaining in itself, and there's no need to rush through things or constantly try to be 'wacky'.

Brashnir

Did Dan ever say why or if there's a specific reason why he has decided to learn Spanish? I hope he's dubbing all the sites video content.

Since the good jokes are already taken, my guess that his fiancee's family speaks Spanish and he wants to know when they are talking shit about him.

Mupod

I'm still traumatized by Dan trying to pronounce Les Enfants Terribles. I wonder if he mangles Spanish like he does French.

I'm still traumatized by Dan trying to pronounce Les Enfants Terribles. I wonder if he mangles Spanish like he does French.

I wonder if he tries to speak it much? Being able to hear and comprehend a language is a very different thing than speaking it intelligibly.

I want to hear how his R rolling is coming along.

neshcom

Banned
I am not a fan of Dans new thing of just asking a million question in quick looks

This is killing me in The Uncertain QL. I'm 20 minutes in and it's really frustrating me that the talk is so distracting from the game. Yes, it's a slow game and yes they aren't supposed to be promoting games, but I'm interested and they are so engrossed in talking about tertiary science stuff that they actively are not playing the game anymore.

Looks like they're remaking Fire Emblem Gaiden from the NES. It's for the 3DS and they're calling it Fire Emblem Echoes.

It also looks like the Switch is getting a full Fire Emblem game that isn't Fire Emblem Warriors. Cool.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I am still blown away that we are at a point where fucking Fire Emblem gets it's own stream and 53 new games yet Metroid is nowhere to be seen. And I love Fire Emblem.

Mr. F

Banned
Man the fire emblem phenomenon totally passed me by, I liked the GBA ones fine but that was more or less my last exposure.

I am still blown away that we are at a point where fucking Fire Emblem gets it's own stream and 53 new games yet Metroid is nowhere to be seen. And I love Fire Emblem.

VlafPAeysgOmUxb-800x450-noPad.jpg

Ahem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom