• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys think demo derby/game tapes will be on hiatus with dan gone

I'm sure they'll both continue on in one form or another, as they should. Of the 4 episodes of Game Tapes they've done, Dan is only in one of them.

DP Endurance Run is done.

Holy fucking shit.

200.gif

I could take or leave energy drink taste tests but Swedish candy tests were classic Bombcast. Their screams of anguish at Djungelvral and hockey pulver were hysterical.

Phediuk

New releases on the first Bombcast were The Club and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Ryan had been playing Lost Odyssey (and didn't like it) and Jeff was way into Audiosurf.

Those are games I haven't thought about in a long time.

Can't believe I'm about to watch a Stardew Valley stream...

Is the game entertaining. It kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon.

It is like Harvest Moon except it has more depth and in some ways, more complex. However, the choice is yours to focus on whatever you want to do. At times I prefer Harvest Moon because it's very simple, almost zen like in it's simplicity.

Meguro

Banned
Dan is gonna say something about farming or food that makes Alex and Vinny gasp in shock.
There's your entertainment.

Wunder

I'm sure they'll both continue on in one form or another, as they should. Of the 4 episodes of Game Tapes they've done, Dan is only in one of them.

Holy crap you're right, I thought Dan was in the majority of Game Tapes and Drew was only in one. I hope they put out one soon, then!

This should be funny though. I'm sure something's going to go wrong and it will end in hilarious results.

There's not really too much that can go wrong, though. You can pass out in the mines, or if you stay out too late, but that's really about it. I've put a lot of time into the game and I haven't had anything crazy happen. I expect it's going to be a good stream, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom