• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

He posted that shit like 40 seconds ago, and I still got beat.

Edit: Top of the page muahah

@jeffgerstmann said:
C1WbFnhUsAAmxHo.jpg

FStop7

Banned
In the 2/24/2008 episode, an email asks what the crew would think of a Call of Duty game set in the future. Ryan says he wouldn't be into it and Jeff said he'd rather someone just make a GI Joe game.

What did you think of Jeff's re-enactment of a scene from the movie Heat?

Dineren

Banned
Is Dan "not a reckless driver" Ryckert the same person who tried to run a coworker off the road?

I think it was the other way around, he would drive slowly in front of his coworker every day or something and the coworker eventually snapped and tried to run him off a bridge or something.

Tubobutts

I think it was the other way around, he would drive slowly in front of his coworker every day or something and the coworker eventually snapped and tried to run him off a bridge or something.
Oh I think you're right. I take it back.

Dan "Safety First" Ryckert

popo

For a second there I thought they were hiring a manager - which would have been a great idea back when they had enough staff for someone to manage.

I feel like Dan thinks everything in Nathan for You is completely real and not staged in the slightest.

In the 2/24/2008 episode, an email asks what the crew would think of a Call of Duty game set in the future. Ryan says he wouldn't be into it and Jeff said he'd rather someone just make a GI Joe game.

I do not have the time to relisten to every episode, but I appreciate these posts. They are fun to read and remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom