• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will definitely choke at least one continue away on one of the early levels in the next attempt.

Yeah, they're due for some major catastrophe in the early game. Plus i don't feel like they have the hangar down well enough to get to the final level with a healthy amount of lives. Give it one more practice run and I think they're in good shape.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
They should be able to beat that last level with a single continue. Hell they almost did it with 3 combined lives on their first attempt.

What should be possible and what is possible don't really seem to coincide on "This Is The RUN" (TM).

That said, yes. The last level of Contra is a walk in the park compared to the 2 before it. 5-7 are the nightmare parts of that game.

Lunar FC

Excited to watch This is the run later. I know they weren't actually trying to beat it this time but sounds like a good practice attempt.

popo

Oh no Vinny made an off-hand comment about an all hands meeting... Was he joking? Those are never good, especially at the beginning of the year.

nah, we have one a month. Likely just a new VP wants to give a pep talk to make himself feel important.

If a company like CBS is laying people off, you walk in one day and find HR have planned an ambush.

These recent Will Smith bombcast appearances reminds me how much I miss Whiskey Media era Tested. I'll say it, there was a time when Tested was the better website

That said the new Tested stuff is cool. I signed up for crunchyroll's VRV streaming service recently and I've been watching Tested through it. Its impossible to not have a small crush on Simone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom