• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

I have to say I'm pretty stunned at GBWest's output this week. Yeah, Drew and Jeff are both out and that sucks, but unless I'm missing something the Bombcast is the only content out from their coast, while East has put out two QLs, a home stream and soon to be two This Is The Run premium features. Sorry if this was posted by someone else already, just had that realization and had to point it out.

daveo42

Banned
East has become the workhorse over the past year in terms of content. It's more pronounced now because Dan is now in NYC. I assume new site ideas is pretty high on Jeff's list of desirables for a new hire.

I mean I'll allow the low GBWest output for the beginning of this year because Jeff and Brad are probably busy sifting through resumes and having phone/Skype interviews.

kiguel182

I'm enjoying it way more than expected. Dan hero.

I also didn't thought it was going to be as good as it is.

Also, as a side note, even if Dan is annoying at times with his questions the dude currently carries the website on his back always producing great content.

There's been a clear arc in terms of progress per run, I think they don't hit the last level today, but get to it the next run, then the run after that will be the run. I feel like they have a handle on Energy Zone at this point.

This run

images

Wunder

There's been a clear arc in terms of progress per run, I think they don't hit the last level today, but get to it the next run, then the run after that will be the run. I feel like they have a handle on Energy Zone at this point.

Yeah, they can do stage 1-4 without losing any lives (if they play seriously) and snow level is getting to the point where they can do it fairly easily. If they get to stage 7 without using a continue or dying too much then they may be able to brute force stage 8 the first time they reach it

Oh no Vinny made an off-hand comment about an all hands meeting... Was he joking? Those are never good, especially at the beginning of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom