• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwy_61

Banned
I take back my disappointment of Dan running the RE7 QL. Usually when it comes to horror games, that guy seemed very unfazed by the scares. This QL was very different haha

Loved hearing the beastcrew get spooked.

Curufinwe

The timing of Alex saying "Is he not coming after you anymore?" and then Daddy Baker busting thru the wall a second later was perfect.

I had to stop watching after 20 minutes because I hadn't got past that puzzle yet.
I gave up too quickly on trying to make the wooden ornament look like a shadow bird.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So are those dudes in RE7 just like the Alien in Alien? Always stalking around (randomly?) so there is no quiet moment? Cause I don't think I could deal with that again.

oti

Banned
Brad experiencing PPAP for the first time is great.

I had the exact same reaction. Disbelief.

!!!

ALARM FÜR COBRA 11

!!!

This UPF is WILD in the best way.

!!!

KNUT

!!!

Santar

I honestly think Brad as the host was the best thing to happen to the Bombcast in the post-Ryan era. Jeff is funnier when he's not hosting. West is just lacking in some personalities at the moment and Will Smith actively makes everything he's in worse so I get why people have been finding the Bombcast more boring. I loved the Beastcast when Austin was there, now I'm not sure which I prefer.

Why say something like this? It's incredibly mean and unnecessary.
Even if we are on the internet doesn't mean one should be a complete asshole to others.

popo

Even if we are on the internet doesn't mean one should be a complete asshole to others.

I disagree with the guy but he was expressing his opinion of Will's work. It isn't like he got personal or called him a VR shilling ginger twat or anything :D

I think it is just because people feel closer to internet personalities. If someone said X actor sucks or Y is a terrible writer then nobody would bat an eyelid.

Dineren

Banned
The timing of Alex saying "Is he not coming after you anymore?" and then Daddy Baker busting thru the wall a second later was perfect.

I had to stop watching after 20 minutes because I hadn't got past that puzzle yet.
I gave up too quickly on trying to make the wooden ornament look like a shadow bird.

That was amazing. I've seen him break through that wall probably a dozen times on various videos, but never so late in the game. I wasn't expecting it at all.

Edit: Jeff Green played through some of the early game last night. He displays the same gaming prowess he has demonstrated in his Dark Souls streams.

daveo42

Banned
Listening to Jason, I wish he did a better job articulating his thoughts and feelings on games he enjoys. You can tell when he really likes a game by his emotion, but not necessarily through his words.

Bombcast this week was nice mostly for the side talk. Rorie has the best side talk.

derFeef

Listening to Jason, I wish he did a better job articulating his thoughts and feelings on games he enjoys. You can tell when he really likes a game by his emotion, but not necessarily through his words.

Bombcast this week was nice mostly for the side talk. Rorie has the best side talk.

Yes. It's like he feels uncomfortable and apologizing to tell it in front of the crew because (most of the time) no one else likes those games and they quickly turn him down because "lol anime" or some stupid other thing.

Side talk is always the best.
But I agree with Jason.
It's never what he says - but how he says it. It always irks me.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Someone mentioned earlier that there are already some Resident Evil 7 play throughs that ignore gameplay and only follow story. Anyone have a link handy?

justjim89

Hitman is about to get harder. Sounds perfect for some Breaking Brad.

4c752f06799b3f73785e65a96e746448109e5aaf.png

Dineren

Banned
Someone mentioned earlier that there are already some Resident Evil 7 play throughs that ignore gameplay and only follow story. Anyone have a link handy?

You can try this one . I haven't watched this cut, but I watched his full playthrough and it was pretty good and had no commentary. Jumping through the video a bit it looks like there is some gameplay in there, but I would assume it is just to tie the cutscenes together.

Zaph

Hitman is about to get harder. Sounds perfect for some Breaking Brad.

[IMG ]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/4679451/4c752f06799b3f73785e65a96e746448109e5aaf.png[/IMG]

There was one Breaking Brad in 2016. It's dead, Jim.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
You can try this one . I haven't watched this cut, but I watched his full playthrough and it was pretty good and had no commentary. Jumping through the video a bit it looks like there is some gameplay in there, but I would assume it is just to tie the cutscenes together.
Ah, sweet, thanks. Gunna watch this tonight.

You mean Colorado?

Right, Colorado. Shows you how often I play that level myself. Shit is rouuughh

Blood Money is so good but the general gameplay enhancements in this one make it a bit harder to go back to. I still love it, though.

I've been slowly replaying Blood Money after spending so much time with Hitman 2016, and yeah, still great but I miss the overall feel and presentation of the new one.

Yes. It's like he feels uncomfortable and apologizing to tell it in front of the crew because (most of the time) no one else likes those games and they quickly turn him down because "lol anime" or some stupid other thing.

Yeah, he's one of those people who knows why they like a game but have trouble really emphasizing or explaining in simplistic, layman terms as to why it's enjoyable or good in comparison to other games.

I just don't enjoy seeing him on content. Don't have anything against him personally. I don't stick tape over him when he's on screen.

Although, to be fair, he was present during one of the best upf moments with the dmx Mario maker goomba so I can't be totally negative.

Dineren

Banned
Watching Dan being forced to run into that save-room over and over again kinda killed my interest in RE7 tbh.

Most of the videos I've watched make it seem like it's really easy to just hide behind a table, wait until he walks by, and then just sneak behind him and go to your destination. Crouching seems to really help.

Zaph

Most of the videos I've watched make it seem like it's really easy to just hide behind a table, wait until he walks by, and then just sneak behind him and go to your destination. Crouching seems to really help.

Yeah, that's basically how the game works, you don't need to run much. If you crouch in slightly shadowy areas, they walk past you even though it looks like they should easily see you. I didn't realise this until I saw a loading tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom