• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Running video production for GB does sound crazy but also it's probably super fun since they get to try stuff out and are a cool team.

Giant Bomb in general sounds like a cool place to work at.

derFeef

I haven't been sick in a long time and I'm so afraid I'm due for a really bad flu or something.

I had the flu right at new year. It was 5 days of fever and I lost 4kg's of weigth. I had no energy left in my bones and my back hurt like crazy from all the lying in bed, I could not move. I needed a whole week to get back to normal condition - going up 4 stairs and I had no air left...

Strax

Ryan bringing in a button that if pushed he'd read 1 e-mail anytime during the podcast was great.

Sum41_chuck.png

Aside from Strep when I was 7 I've never really been sick. Worst thing I get is a cold that lasts like 2 days and that happens once a year. Shit's gonna hit me hard eventually
Yep. I haven't even gotten a cold.
I had the flu right at new year. It was 5 days of fever and I lost 4kg's of weigth. I had no energy left in my bones and my back hurt like crazy from all the lying in bed, I could not move. I needed a whole week to get back to normal condition - going up 4 stairs and I had no air left...
That sounds scary. I do occasionally think about the fact that I live alone and nobody will come help me.
Go buy some gas station sushi. That way you won't be waiting for something to happen, you can just make it happen right now and not worry later.

Good idea! That's how that works, right?

Hindl

I was watching without audio i have no idea what the hair tracking camera was doing

You want all those green dots around whatever object you want to focus on. It's focus tracking stuff, so it being all over Jeff meant it was correctly focusing on him rather than the background

All this production stuff made me remember that I want to buy an hdmi receiver that can do this:

2 inputs
2 outputs
Some kind of UI that lets me put whatever input to whatever output I want on a whim

I have two monitors and a PC and PS4 and I want to have as much freedom to displaying them on whatever I want, when I want.

Someone link me to a device that can do this for me and I will insta-purchase it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
All this production stuff made me remember that I want to buy an hdmi receiver that can do this:

2 inputs
2 outputs
Some kind of UI that lets me put whatever input to whatever output I want on a whim

I have two monitors and a PC and PS4 and I want to have as much freedom to displaying them on whatever I want, when I want.

Someone link me to a device that can do this for me and I will insta-purchase it.

you could probably do that with a matrix switch, minus the fancy ui.
https://www.monoprice.com/category?c_id=101&cp_id=10113&cs_id=1011310

jaina

2 inputs
2 outputs

I did not want to buy an A/V receiver (because it was overkill for me)
So got an 4x2 HDMI Matrix: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=hdmi+matrix

ev0

They are putting tweets on screen now?

This is gonna be worse than any PSNXBL message friend request spam.

Also funny with how Jeff dislikes how much WWE talks about tweets, tells you to tweet and will show you tweets during a match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom