• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Kingdom Hearts HD 4.0 Remix seems the most notable thing coming out in March.

I will buy this at some point. not the day it comes out because Persona 5 is basically right there too (one week after), but I'm definitely looking forward to replaying the KH games in 60fps at some point. especially II.

kiguel182

Thinking of AAA games coming out soon Mass Effect is the one I'm most likely buying in the future.

I'll probably be tempted by Persona 5 too but for what I've seen from the Endurance Run is a game that I'm not sure I'll enjoy. I'm loving the endurance run for Jeff and Vinny, not exactly for the game.

But can Zenyatta give the enemy team nightmares?

SaneCleanJaguar.gif

Ana is god.

I like that skin. Reminds me of Psycho-Pirate from DC comics.

Zornack

I thought he was being sarcastic but actually what is coming out in March? can't remember all that much, but I know I'm looking forward to Zelda. I think I'm going to wait for the PC version of Nier, though that looks great too. Theres's Mass Effect but not all that into it yet.

it's all about april for that persona

Switch, Zelda, Nier, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Star Trek: Bridge Crew, Mass Effect, Snipperclips.

I'm pretty sure Quick Looks have been 1080p out of both sides for some time now. Live streaming is a different story.

At least on Youtube the answer is no. Beast seems to always have a 1080p option, but West does not. I think they referenced this on stream, but I dont know the exact reasoning. The said pushing a 1080p Forza Horizon 3 Quick Look was an issue for some of their viewers who use set top boxes with underpowered hardware to stream their videos.

popo

Why don't they ever bringing Norm on the pod, prefer him over Will Smith any day.

Norm has a day job. Also, Brad hates him after Norm embarrassed him at Starcraft 2.

At least on Youtube the answer is no. Beast seems to always have a 1080p option, but West does not. I think they referenced this on stream, but I dont know the exact reasoning. The said pushing a 1080p Forza Horizon 3 Quick Look was an issue for some of their viewers who use set top boxes with underpowered hardware to stream their videos.

I think it is something to do with their tricaster. GBE bought their stuff later so it is a generation newer. Seems like GBW finally got an upgrade.

they could do like a day of Switch streaming and be done with the console for months

Half a day maybe, unless they so a Zelda ER :D

Lunar FC

Norm has a day job. Also, Brad hates him after Norm embarrassed him at Starcraft 2.

I loooved Brad and Norm playing Starcraft. Some of my favorite content is one of them playing while the other is doing analysis.

And I'm not even really a Starcraft guy.

killroy87

Sorry if this has been asked before, but did we ever know exactly what 4K OLED TV Dan bought? I'm just curious, I know he tends to do research before making a purchase like that and would like to know what won out.

oti

Banned
I loooved Brad and Norm playing Starcraft. Some of my favorite content is one of them playing while the other is doing analysis.

And I'm not even really a Starcraft guy.

That sounds like fun. Gotta check that out.

Man, I'm really behind on #content.

Listened to half of the latest podcast today. It wouldn't be that bad if Brad wasn't pointing out how barren the news were all the time.

I think Will and Brad talked about two completely different things regarding Switch streaming. Brad was talking about Netflix while Will was thinking about PC game streaming on Switch.

I'm also kinda baffled that Will and the crew in general just don't seem to know all the known details about the Switch at this point. They work in the video game industry, they cover this stuff, they should know this stuff.

Switch, Zelda, Nier, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Star Trek: Bridge Crew, Mass Effect, Snipperclips.

Mass Effect is so strange to me. 3 years of no info at all at E3s and then it comes out in 2 months? Which means they have to go gold in a couple weeks to start manufacturing. And all they've shown was a 2 minute gameplay video?

But I guess they couldn't delay it because it already has a week early access on Origin.

Teddified

I think i'll end up just waiting on Mass effect for a GOTY ed since their DLC always costs quite a bit anyway and I'd rather just go through the game and DLC just straight though.

Mr. F

Banned

Listened to half of the latest podcast today. It wouldn't be that bad if Brad wasn't pointing out how barren the news were all the time.

I think Will and Brad talked about two completely different things regarding Switch streaming. Brad was talking about Netflix while Will was thinking about PC game streaming on Switch.

I'm also kinda baffled that Will and the crew in general just don't seem to know all the known details about the Switch at this point. They work in the video game industry, they cover this stuff, they should know this stuff.

Welcome to the bombcast, 5 mins of cursory googling before showtime would alleviate every problem with the news section

popo

Vinny predicted the Trump presidency back in October.

"Most Americans will pick right, given the opportunity".

Vinny "Nostradamus" Caravella. Shenmue ER ep 26

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I didn't expect to like This is the Run as much as I do.
At first I thought I'd get bored when they go through the same stages again.
Yesterday, I kept using skills that were blocked to level sync and even died once in FFXIV when I was playing while watching. The second half in the few latest episodes has been great.

Lunar FC

Put this at the top of your #content backlog.

Megasoum

Banned
I don't get the concept behind the Star Wars meeting rooms? Shouldn't it be Star Trek? lol

Like, I work for Warner Brothers so our meeting rooms are like Bugs Bunny, Neo, Batman, etc

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Brad talked about the consumer use case for streaming video while Will talked about the technological underpinnings making it possible.

I don't get the concept behind the Star Wars meeting rooms? Shouldn't it be Star Trek? lol

Like, I work for Warner Brothers so our meeting rooms are like Bugs Bunny, Neo, Batman, etc

I mean, that would make sense, considering Star Trek is partly a CBS property. But Star Wars is a San Francisco creation, so I dunno. Would maybe make more sense to be video game related, since they seem to be on the "video game" floor.

I just watched a tool-assisted speedrun of the Japanese version of Contra, and in that version on the Snow Field level there are snow effects and the trees flutter in the wind, also on the Alien Lair level... everything squirms.

Nerokis

East has been fantastic. I accidentally bought two years of premium during the last sale, and this is actually the first time since then that I feel I've truly utilized it.

Also, the Shenmue ER and all the Yakuza talk that followed it stuck with me, and I decided to pick up Yakuza 0. Looking forward to being introduced to the series. Dan and Alex are going to be doing an ER soon, right?

Also, the Shenmue ER and all the Yakuza talk that followed it stuck with me, and I decided to pick up Yakuza 0. Looking forward to being introduced to the series. Dan and Alex are going to be doing an ER soon, right?

Great choice!

It's not going to be an ER in the regular sense, but yes, they will be playing through a lot of Yakuza in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom