• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I think they improved the load times with a patch but that shit had a bit of load time for going to the pause menu originally.

Yea, I played it at launch before the patch and even going into the menu had load times.

there isn't a remaster in the works? maybe i should wait. :D

The Wii U one is the remaster. Solid 60fps with all sorts of extra Nintendo exclusive content. Here's hoping they port it to Switch. Doesn't require the Gamepad at all.

xuchu

Should I buy the first Bayonetta?

It's one of the best action games ever made but, yes, the PS3 version suffers from big framerate drops especially at higher difficulties where there's more/higher level enemies on screen. In such a fast paced game, this is unacceptable and makes getting pure platinum ranks (which is already hard enough) much harder. It's still very enjoyable if that is your only option but it's certainly the least optimised version.

If you haven't played metal gear rising, I would give that a go first. It's very much a bayonetta-lite with a heavier focus on parrying. There's a very good PC port and I've heard the PS3 version is largely fine but I could be mistaken. If you enjoy the action in MGR, bayonetta offers a much more complex and satisfying scoring system with a heavier emphasis on dodging.

Either way, hope you find a good action game to play.

East needs help naming the Yakuza series beginning next week. Email suggestions to the Beastcast

Just call it...

4TyEXOu.png

...and photoshop Alex's head on Brock

Strax

After Alex namedropped Kevin Smith in the Beastcast I googled him and Gamespot and...

Titled Rave in the Redwoods, the new Zombies map is centered around a forest-turned-'90s disco. It features Kevin Smith (Clerks, Mallrats) as himself, as well as the four stars from the initial Zombies in Spaceland map. So that's Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad), Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers), Jay Pharoah (White Famous, Saturday Night Live), and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer).

Code:
[IMG]http://img.aullidos.com/imagenes/noticias/tw-27851.jpg[/IMG]

wtf

TraBuch

Banned
On today's Beastcast, Dan says he loved Resident Evil 7, yet in his review, he gave it a 4, which means he liked it. A 5 means he loved it.

BearPawB

Banned
On today's Beastcast, Dan says he loved Resident Evil 7, yet in his review, he gave it a 4, which means he liked it. A 5 means he loved it.

I love it too, but the game has some serious flaws that are hard to ignore
Mainly RE: boss battles
and a less successful second half.

Doesn't mean I don't love it

(I realize you are probably being sarcastic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom