• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished RE7.

mpl-gif-001317x238xuki9.gif

Took me 9 hours and 56 minutes. That was a ton of fun.

How scary is it?

Ya know, it was rough in spots and not all returning cast knocked it out of the park, but I really enjoyed Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. Those gals are like comfort food for me.

Also, the new Mass Effect trailer was pretty good! Hilarious timing with that one line.
"This is why we came!"

I don't get the concept behind the Star Wars meeting rooms? Shouldn't it be Star Trek? lol

Like, I work for Warner Brothers so our meeting rooms are like Bugs Bunny, Neo, Batman, etc

I work for a company that works with a bunch of popular nerd licenses. So our meeting rooms are similarly named, but also decorated with a bunch of stuff from those IPs. I don't know if that makes it less lame or more lame.

Megasoum

Banned
I work for a company that works with a bunch of popular nerd licenses. So our meeting rooms are similarly named, but also decorated with a bunch of stuff from those IPs. I don't know if that makes it less lame or more lame.

I mean... I work right next to a giant 15ft wide LEGO Star Wars mural so...

Joeku

Considering the tone of everything else in Let it Die it might have been better served by a slightly neon late-80's punk aesthetic rather than a 90's grunge one. I don't find it particularly great to look at.

Ours are all named after prisons/prison islands. Alcatraz, Rickers, Lanai, etc, complete with 'uplifting' quotes regarding their namesake.

This company was also founded on bowling shirts and margaritas, so it's fine.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ours are all named after prisons/prison islands. Alcatraz, Rickers, Lanai, etc, complete with 'uplifting' quotes regarding their namesake.

This company was also founded on bowling shirts and margaritas, so it's fine.

So do you work at EA or Activision?

How do I download videos from the site to a hard drive? my laptop's internet is being crap and I want to set it in front of the treadmill to watch some #content

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Our office names are all dumb too. License stuff, past games we've worked on and even one is a the true name of a studio but backwards. It's a whole thing.

Took a solid month to get everyone to agree on names.

popo

I don't get the concept behind the Star Wars meeting rooms? Shouldn't it be Star Trek? lol

Like, I work for Warner Brothers so our meeting rooms are like Bugs Bunny, Neo, Batman, etc

I believe they put it to an employee vote, the same ppl who voted for <br> room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom