• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give this thread 4 stars. If you get what I mean...

c3d3a6cf82c466ef68c7b13c5164256f.png

On today's Beastcast, Dan says he loved Resident Evil 7, yet in his review, he gave it a 4, which means he liked it. A 5 means he loved it.

So acording to you a 3 would be bad? Because on a 5 star scale a 1 should be bad a 2 flawed a 3 should be good a 4 great and a 5 excellent.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can't stop playing Stardew Valley. I want to attempt the new Elusive Target, but my crops need tending!

Strax

Look up him and weed and you'll realize why he's there

I know what you mean but it's still so random. It's not like he's a big name star or a well known charactor actor like CoD often does and he's not a crazy dude like Gary Busey (Hitman) and Kevin Smith is somewhere in the middle.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They actually had rating descriptions in the past.
Their 5 star one was: "While we don't believe any game is perfect, we recommend this game without reservation."

Brashnir

I know what you mean but it's still so random. It's not like he's a big name star or a well known charactor actor like CoD often does and he's not a crazy dude like Gary Busey (Hitman) and Kevin Smith is somewhere in the middle.

Available and cheap is my guess. He's also the kind of dude who seems like he might be into that sort of thing.

robotrock

Banned

I think kevin smith ranks up with Gary Busey. If you know about Gary Busey you probably are familiar with Kevin Smith

I assume he was more well known in the 90s, the period when this DLC is set.

popo

Shame he isn't part of the feature or I would go with

Yakuza-n Vinny. (My Cousin Vinny)

Sounds like a Alex/Dan joint, so we might see the first East feature with Vinny strictly in the control room corner?

I think the idea is that it is something Alex and Dan can produce to fill the schedule while Vinny gets on with all the off screen work he has to do. Once he sets them up they can just go. Like sitting your toddlers in front of a Disney DVD while you get the housework done.

LiK

Beastcast needs a video version. Make it Premium if you need to. I wanna see their reactions to Dan's stories, dammit.

Strax

I think kevin smith ranks up with Gary Busey. If you know about Gary Busey you probably are familiar with Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith is a much bigger name then Gary Busey and has been for 15 years imo.

I assume he was more well known in the 90s, the period when this DLC is set.

Of course, I'm not complaining. I think its kinda neat. Wish all the people in this DLC were people that were famous in the 90s

popo

The main character in Yakuza 0 looks like a TV-show/B level actor but I can't place him. The shots of him in later games don't look as similar so I guess it was something they did to make him look younger. Want to say he plays a sarcastic cop a lot.

BiggNife

Is there any reliable way to watch a giant bomb premium Livestream on a TV?

I've tried Chromecast but it's super choppy. I've tried the internet browsers on both my PS4 and my steam link via big picture mode but both give me an error saying the browser doesn't support flash.

Mr. F

Banned

I've tried Chromecast but it's super choppy. I've tried the internet browsers on both my PS4 and my steam link via big picture mode but both give me an error saying the browser doesn't support flash.

The only way I've ever been able to do it with smooth playback is Airplay off my phone or macbook with an Apple TV. Depending what you have at your disposal you might be out of luck, but they mentioned yesterday on the 1080p test stream that their live player is going to be switched to their archive player in future. I'm hoping it's soon, would be nice to finally be able to tune in on PS4 without all the extra hassle.

Lunar FC

Are you casting from your desktop to the tv? That's what I do and it work fairly well when my internet isnt being shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom