• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Fight CD is the best answer for a TitR beat-em-up. Not too challenging, but not too easy, either. Streets of Rage 2 is an all-time great, but it'd be done in two videos at most.

robotrock

Banned
I haven't played Megaman 3 but I find Alex's previous claim that it was the most "well-rounded" game in the series to be wrong.

2 is the only Megaman game I've played and I love that one

3 is the best Mega Man. I'm completely biased because 3 is the one I played a ton as a kid, but hey :). Just played 2 a few weeks ago and it had just as much bs

Chuck

Still without luck
How long until they get to the awesome megaman
latest

Gestahl

Alex is making this run way worse because of his broke brain memories

*The Passion of the Magnet Man*

*spends half an hour trying to use the gemini beam and failing miserably, chat says use snakes and he clears it instantly*

Also yes, 3 is the best of the original NES series, played them in the collection years back

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Dan once thought the Metal Gear series had the best story in all of fiction.

To be honest, I still think that. Not as an objective fact, obviously...I have to clarify that now so people understand that when I say my opinion. But yes, to me, it's the best story I've ever heard across any fictional media.

To be honest, I still think that. Not as an objective fact, obviously...I have to clarify that now so people understand that when I say my opinion. But yes, to me, it's the best story I've ever heard across any fictional media.

It's like I think the Matrix 2 and 3 are pretty All right, I understand that is crazy talk but its how I feel.

It's a Dan thing.

Salarians

I'm just glad they ended the series after MGS2, which has one of the best video game stories of all time

Snake Eater was a great one off side story too

what's Kojima been up to since?

justjim89

I'm just glad they ended the series after MGS2, which has one of the best video game stories of all time

Snake Eater was a great one off side story too

what's Kojima been up to since?

I think he's working at Ubisoft now. Last thing he made was some shitty, super-repetitive open world game with next to no story.

Mr. F

Banned
Not that Yakuza boys was a great name, but lol at the McElroys having the trademark on 'boys' as if half their jokes weren't cribbed from tim and eric

Santar

Poor Alex is struggling a bit with Mega Man 3. It just doesn't look like he has the game in his fingers.
Some old games I loved as a kid I just still have in my fingers so to speak, I just "know" how to play certain parts of them, how to move my fingers around the d-pad and buttons. Kinda hard to explain.
No offense meant to Alex of course, I love Blue Bombin'!

Dammit, no TITR or Blue Bombin archive yet.

Guess I'll catch up on Bombcast and Beastcast...

btw Starting Yakuza tonight now that I finally have some solid quality time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom