• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
OT

Shooting a music video tomorrow and there have been 0 production troubles so far. I'm so happy.

WEEEEEEEEEE

another tip: the adobe premiere clip app on the iPhone will cut your footage properly to a song based on the BPM. great to make production smoother

This Ocarina of Time game is pretty good.

I'm happy to be playing it for the first time on the 3DS too, looked up a youtube video of someone running around the castle town in the N64 version... Yikes.

I need to give 3d zelda another shot or something. botw looks cool but i've need really enjoyed one of those games

It will probably be my first Zelda, too. Well, I play Okami, and that is kinda neat. BotW seems more like something that someone who plays open world games could get into.

Edit: but hey, the Switch's price is insane for one game I want to play. So I will probably have to wait a year or two.

Hindl

This Ocarina of Time game is pretty good.

I'm happy to be playing it for the first time on the 3DS too, looked up a youtube video of someone running around the castle town in the N64 version... Yikes.

Good to hear it holds up. OoT is probably my favorite game ever and it was truly revolutionary. But I was worried going to it fresh now after everything that built on it it would just be mediocre
It will probably be my first Zelda, too. Well, I play Okami, and that is kinda neat. BotW seems more like something that someone who plays open world games could get into.

Edit: but hey, the Switch's price is insane for one game I want to play. So I will probably have to wait a year or two.
The only real open world game I like is far cry because of all the systems so I'm glad that's what they decided to mold BotW after

robotrock

Banned

but mario tho

3LyPhcb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom