• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would just youtube for the next two hours, but hopefully the calls aren't that bad. Also, they didn't do an all email podcast to end 2016.

In an alternate timeline, Brad is playing the Hitman elusive, Jeff is playing something in VR, Jason plays a beat em up on Steam and Drew has great jokes and Rorie is being classic Rorie. Throw in maybe some For Honor beta or something...

But this is neat.

Zaph

It wasn't a bad question, but ugh, I'm really sick of hearing about the struggles of Giant Bomb. We get it, shit is slow and difficult.

possibly two hires for west

one hire for east

should be a good year for giant bomb

The east hire is almost certainly video related. I think if they could get him, Ben Hanson from Game Informer would be a good pick up, especially because he already knows Dan quite well from their GI days. When he was on the Beastcast a couple weeks ago, it felt like he has always been there.

justjim89

I feel like voice questions aren't a great idea right now. I feel like some 4chan asshole could sneak in and start ranting about how great Trump is and they're all SJW's.

I feel like voice questions aren't a great idea right now. I feel like some 4chan asshole could sneak in and start ranting about how great Trump is and they're all SJW's.
That's exactly what I'm afraid. Some sort of Trump praise/takedown that derails the show slightly. I'm sure Drew could just cut his feed and go NOPE.

Speaking of PSVR, you can now use it on PC using third-party software. I'd like to see them check it out to see how it works with SteamVR games.

robotrock

Banned
That's exactly what I'm afraid. Some sort of Trump praise/takedown that derails the show slightly. I'm sure Drew could just cut his feed and go NOPE.

you guys haven't seen the UPF where the guy called in and asked about the state of the vita, and then asked jeff how big his dick was, have you?

it'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom