• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Holy shit at that Mass Effect release date. Was definitely not expecting it so soon.

They done out Firaxis'd Firaxis.

For context, I always appreciate how Fraxis announces their games out of the blue and they come 5-6 months later.

Zaph

yeh

like click your windows calendar

first day is Su last day is Sat

No

N8OeJRS.png

and No
2txCK9q.png

When it comes to date formatting, Americans have no credibility.

popo

Who all was complaining about Waypoint posting slack screen grabs to Twitter? Jeff just called you an asshole.

Dan should come to the Middle East then, we have holidays on Friday and Saturday. Workdays are from Sunday to Thursday.

What is the penalty for public urination?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've been playing P5 for a few months now and I gotta say I really do love P4's overall aesthetic more than P5's more chill cool thing. Something about that boundless optimism

Meanwhile I love P3's bleak nihilism over P4's optimism.

where is this hot discussion taking place?

Here. I mean the guy comes off like it's bothering him to death. He could have worded it way differently and got his message across without looking like that.

I'm not into these screengrabs but I'm sure some people are and I guess it's a new way to get your audience be engaged with you without actually having the discord channel or whatever be overfilled.

On a scale of 0%-5%, what are the chances GB do live commentary of the Switch event on Jan 12 at 8PM?

On a scale of 0%-5%, what are the chances GB do live commentary of the Switch event on Jan 12 at 8PM?

1%
Theres always hope

Jeff's tumblr.

I mean the person came off like an asshole in his question so fuck everybody is what I'm getting at

Here. I mean the guy comes off like it's bothering him to death. He could have worded it way differently and got his message across without looking like that.

I'm not into these screengrabs but I'm sure some people are and I guess it's a new way to get your audience be engaged with you without actually having the discord channel or whatever be overfilled.

Righty-o

It's CES so it's time for Jeff Bakalar to give us the hottest scoops on the best fridges and that $9000 gaming laptop.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/01/04/ces-2017-acer-launching-9000-laptop/96147922/

#content
Best coast continues to deliver

0. Jeff said there will be none because he'll be out of town. I wonder if "out of town" means he's going to the event. Then again, it's in NYC, so that wouldn't make much sense when GBEast exists.

neshcom

Banned
Waypoint's twitter only posted 3 or 4 chat screenshots in the past month. Why do we keep talking about it?

Bombcast went by fast this week. Ready for Drew to be back in the mix!

Thanks to Giant Bomb I've spent the last week with the Hitman intro pack and bought Sapienza last night. Game is great but what strikes me the most is how much the episodic structure and the Hitman format gel together. I spent 15 bucks for Paris and I could probably spend so much more time just messing around on the map, it doesn't just feel like a small piece of a larger product. I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but it really impressed me and the game being released like that seems like a great decision.

Thanks to Giant Bomb I've spent the last week with the Hitman intro pack and bought Sapienza last night. Game is great but what strikes me the most is how much the episodic structure and the Hitman format gel together. I spent 15 bucks for Paris and I could probably spend so much more time just messing around on the map, it doesn't just feel like a small piece of a larger product. I know I'm probably beating a dead horse but it really impressed me and the game being released like that seems like a great decision.

it's like a ground zeroes with every stage

ground zeroeses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom