• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

People like Super Bunnyhop, Errant Signal, and Noah Gervais are probably my favorite means of games coverage. They dive deeper into criticism and analysis of games in a way I'm not sure the Giant Bomb guys are even capable of at this point.
I can guarantee Jeff can but GB hasn't ever really been about reviews there are a billion places you can get review coverage including the company in the same building, Gamespot.

You get pretty much all you need from how they feel on podcast, live shows, quicklooks etc. It's like complaining that most of their podcast isn't about games, that's GB. That's always been GB and it's always going to be GB because that's what their fans want. You go to GB for the personalities not their in-depth reviews.

spode

Has there been any update on a new hire for GBWest? I admire the effort they've been doing to make up for it but it sure feels like they're a person or two short.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
you know it
----------------------------

on topic, I'd like to see that "whiskey media on a roller coaster" shirt

Edit:

1512116-1385419_11731_whiskey_shirt_600_super_super.png

If Vinny and Dan aren't best friends on East already, they're going to be.

Dan: I will buy you lunch
Vinny: I BRING MY OWN LUNCH

They've had this conversation before lol.

I never noticed that Brad has a picture of Sleeping Lessons on the wall. That's kinda creepy. But I'm not sure who's supposed to be creeped out

See that's the thing about using the same avatar motif for years, people can't help but associate it with me.

Also I can see through the eyes of all those posters. A lot of people don't know that.

Megasoum

Banned
I feel like I heard Spec Ops mentioned a couple of times recently and also with the AN game announced I've been thinking about maybe doing another playthrough of that game.

I remember the podcast that Jeff did with one of the writer on Gamespot when the game released that was kind of mind blowing.

I started Spec Ops for the first time a couple weeks ago and it didn't really grab me. The mechanics are kind of terrible. Maybe I'll go back to it.

robotrock

Banned
I cannot believe there are 89 episodes of the beastcast now. seriously insane

it feels like just yesterday they were arguing whether or not they should name their first episode "episode 1" or "episode 0".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom