• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
Fire Emblem heroes is a bad game.
Any game that has people deleting it and replaying the tutorial 20 times to get a good character is a bad game

hamchan

Mark MacDonald on this week's 8-4 is making RE7 in VR sound like the most amazing thing ever. I already think that game is real good in non-VR but he's really selling me on replaying it in VR.

Fire Emblem heroes is a bad game.
Any game that has people deleting it and replaying the tutorial 20 times to get a good character is a bad game

Sure it might make for a bad game, but the exact same thing happens in Puzzle & Dragon and that shit made (literally) a billion dollars.

That Yakuza 1 remake is out in the rest this year too isn't it?

There is going to be 3 Yakuza games on PS4 within 12-16 months. I wonder how that will go for Sega.

Also if people are jumping in with Zero, Then the 1 remake, then there is a massive story jump to 6. I wonder if Sega will try help westerners with that gap.

pizzacat

Banned
Let the man have this you dorks they played as much as he did lol

If youre challenging the name you know where he works he has that blitz machine

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Dads are not daddies, get with the times.

Let the man have this you dorks they played as much as he did lol

If youre challenging the name you know where he works he has that blitz machine
I honestly didn't know that he won that machine only against other game journalists. That makes it so much less impressive.

daveo42

Banned
I'm still waiting for Dan to make the same turn as Jeff did when it comes to wrestling. I feel like it could be coming any day now.
It's never coming

They don't even mention Resident Evil 7.

Even if it's a total nonstarter, at least we got that fucking incredible Just Blaze/Revenge of Shinobi stuff out of Waypoint. Oh, and everybody uncomfortably reacting to Prodigy going "that was gay" in response to the racism in Mafia III.

Resident Evil 7 was one of the first things that came to mind.
I haven't played it yet so maybe that designation doesn't matter.

I think most people would agree that the hottest thing about Solid Snake—or Naked, or Venom, or... all the other Snakes—(other than his name being a euphemism for a boner) is his voice. David Hayter is the original voice of Solid Snake and also starred in a Power Ranger style horror film called "The Guyver." Lastly, he helped write the first two X-Men movies. You know what fuck you David Hayter! I resent your skills! Those first two X-Men movies weren't AS good as they could've been but that is a diverse-ass life!

b5xyJlW.gif

I mean, this could have been a fun article, I'm not against the principle but... eesh.

bigkrev

I'm just gonna be blunt and say a lot of the Waypoint writers are thirsty as fuck.

People have always been thirsty as fuck. There was a time when people who wanted to fuck Sonic the Hedgehog were the scariest people on the internet. Then, the Alt Right/Neo Nazi movement happened, and the Sonic fans seem a lot less scary, so people are a bit more forward with their thirst online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom