• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Greg Miller played the gun game from 1, 2, Switch with Hideo Kojima in Australia at RTX Sydney (it's a Rooster Teeth convention). I wonder if Dan's jealous.

PSVR Works fine for me, I know the GB guys had a hard time on the west coast.
But I haven't really had any of those issues.

and I played all of RE7 in PSVR and it was amazing, and had no issues. so don't spread FUD

And Dan (not you), said that PSVR worked very well for him at his apartment when he did RE7 and he saw first-hand the issues they had in the studio. In the 3.5 months PSVR has been out, I have not seen anything as bad (in person, or anecdotally) as what happened in the studio with their unit (which might be the one Dan has in NY).

Also, while I was so excited to read about external drive support coming to PS4, my excitement really went through the roof when I saw 3D Blu-Rays will be coming to PSVR too. While I have that 24" PlayStation 3D Display, I'm excited to watch my 3D movies in PSVR, as it can simulate a much larger screen. Also, if anything ever happens to my display, I now have my PSVR as a backup. 3DTVs are somewhat rare now, so the 3D Blu-Ray support on PSVR is quite welcome.

popo

Well...

Maybe not in the legal sense in Witcher 3 (I'm not even sure about that), but emotionally absolutely.

edit: Just looked it up and the official guide calls her "Geralt's adopted daughter" several times.

Nerd! I think I was mixing up Yenn and Triss anyway :D

This PS4 Pro boost stuff is pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqu1ObkxBAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaoGjDcw1oI

IMG]https://abload.de/img/20170203164607tesfs.jpg[/IMG]

Starting to feel like I should get a Pro when there's a good deal and bundles.

Slightly related, I'm messing with homebrew/CFW on my New 3DS and like the PSP before it, there's an option to run games at higher speeds. Apparently it makes MGS3 much more playable on the 3DS.

Joeku

According to polygon: Reports from players suggest that Boost Mode would only help games in which the frame rate is unlocked.

I thought Bloodborne was locked at 30, no?

Edit: Looks like digitalfoundry is going to do some testings. I'll wait for those.

"Locked" suggests it stays there. Bloodborne had plenty of slowdown and frame-dropping.

Curufinwe

According to polygon: Reports from players suggest that Boost Mode would only help games in which the frame rate is unlocked.

I thought Bloodborne was locked at 30, no?

Edit: Looks like digitalfoundry is going to do some testings. I'll wait for those.

Bloodborne is capped at 30. It's definitely not a constant 30 on regular PS4.

Xeteh

Catching up on Blue Bombin' and Dan's conversation with Vinny about why is a baby harder to handle than a puppy might be the most mind-numbing thing I've ever listened to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom