• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I don't even know what Fire Emblem is but I pre registered for Heroes. Should I give it a shots?

If you've ever wished you could date your Advance Wars characters, you'll love it

Fire Emblem is dope, Heroes looks like it's worth checking out at least

Was diadpointed to find out that fire emblem heroes is just another Japanese free to play game like one piece treasue cruise.

Also the
Michael Jackson
side quest in yakuza is amazing!!

Lunar FC

Need a vid for the night. Help.

DA0fidy.gif

Phediuk

8/12/2008 Bombcast

The crew discusses high-level departures at Midway. Jeff says unequivocally that "Midway will survive" because they've got too many valuable IPs for them to just go bankrupt. He believes they'll either restructure or, at worst, sell the company to someone else.

Old games, new games. Makes no difference to me what games the crew plays. It's all about the bants. The games are just pretty background noise.

Meguro

Banned
I got an early copy of Nioh.
My weekend is ruined.
Hopefully I can take a break from chucking my controller for Blue Bombin' later tonight.

Xater

I guess I can't play the Beast Crew for not remembering this, but Silocon Knights had to remove a bunch of their games from shelves. That included Too Human and X-Men: Destiny. They lost the case against Epic who accused them of using stolen Unreal code for their engine.

Mupod

Man some of the cats I've come across would blow Bakalar's mind. I had one that would play fetch, obvously not with a frisbee but with anything small enough to carry. She was actually way better at it than dogs, no slobber either.

My roommate's cat greets anyone who comes in the door, and somehow always knows when he's about to get home. He waits by the window and meows then it's this huge celebration when his owner comes in.

Also I can't see anyone on the GB crew getting super into Nioh, that game would murder Brad. But it'd be interesting to be proven wrong. Watch it be fucking Jeff or something.

Meneses

Man some of the cats I've come across would blow Bakalar's mind. I had one that would play fetch, obvously not with a frisbee but with anything small enough to carry. She was actually way better at it than dogs, no slobber either.

My roommate's cat greets anyone who comes in the door, and somehow always knows when he's about to get home. He waits by the window and meows then it's this huge celebration when his owner comes in.

One of my parents' cats also plays fetch with us, and the other one also waits by the window when it's time for them to come home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom