• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

ev0

Catching up on Blue Bombin' and Dan's conversation with Vinny about why is a baby harder to handle than a puppy might be the most mind-numbing thing I've ever listened to.

Uh, are you saying Dan was insinuating that having a puppy is harder than taking care of a baby?

So... guek has ranked consoles in the most scientific way possible: by Dragonball characters.

s4fgVdy.png

Isn't SSJ Gohan stronger than Cell (so PS4 > Xbone)?
IIRC he could have easily killed Cell earlier and saved Goku if he would not have played around with him. I'm expert in DBZ lore btw.
Last time I watched it was like 10 years ago..

I haven't checked the thread, but it would have to be Majin Vegeta, next to the Scorpio's SSJ3 Goku, and the Pro's Majin Buu.

The real question is, where does the Coleco Chameleon fall? (Hercule is the only answer.)

latest

i have no idea who this is. i've never seen a dragon ballz before.

Catching up on Fall 2016 UPFs (mid-October now) while also watching current stuff is giving me this weird Timeline A/Timeline B-like effect where there are two different parallel Dans that look the same, but have different facial hair, working different coasts, and almost the same yet slightly different memories.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Greg Miller played the gun game from 1, 2, Switch with Hideo Kojima in Australia at RTX Sydney (it's a Rooster Teeth convention). I wonder if Dan's jealous.

Tell me when he has an awkward conversation with Kojima about action movies for a video that never sees the light of day.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That Twitch chat on Mary's stream is surprisingly nice. Might help to have a couple of Twitch producers in the chat, I guess.

Curufinwe

Tell me when he has an awkward conversation with Kojima about action movies for a video that never sees the light of day.

While you're here talking about Kojima, I'd like to mention that you and everyone else at Giant Bomb pronounce Kojima incorrectly by stressing the middle syllable.

Mupod

Finished chapter 6 recently and goddamn I cannot wait for the GB playthrough of yakuza 0. This game is fucking awesome. I hope they don't skip too many sidequests because they are really good, but the game is super long so I'd understand.

The job interview sidequest in particular was killing me.

Finished chapter 6 recently and goddamn I cannot wait for the GB playthrough of yakuza 0. This game is fucking awesome. I hope they don't skip too many sidequests because they are really good, but the game is super long so I'd understand.

The job interview sidequest in particular was killing me.

The telephone club ones are pretty good also the pizza dilverery and Michael Jackson one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom