• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for Alex to meet Mack in Yakuza 1
maxresdefault.jpg
Eddie who? Never heard of him. Totally different guy.

justjim89

Kinda bummed to hear the Powerbombcast is officially dead. I can't blame them if their interest is at an all-time low, but that was probably my favorite piece of premium content they did. It was always the highlight of my week and I'd listen to them multiple times over. There's been plenty good about wrestling lately and the Rumble was a great PPV.

Also, if they don't want to dedicate a full podcast to wrestling, what else would they do? Dan and Alex mentioned doing something else that would probably be premium, but what else is there to do if not a full podcast? A wrestling recap series?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The first time I heard that Nick Robinson used to work with Giant Bomb, for just a moment I thought of Brad Nicholson and became real confused at what happened since he left.

hamchan

The first time I heard that Nick Robinson used to work with Giant Bomb, for just a moment I thought of Brad Nicholson and became real confused at what happened since he left.

Some say Brad Nicholson is still out there writing news for Giant Bomb.

I'm loving this, and I feel like everyone else is going to hate this, but this is a billion times more interesting than that crappy call in podcast from last week.

Brashnir

Just got home. Framemeister menus. This is odd content.

Also weird that I recognized the menu within like 2 frames of the video starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom