• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the studio cameras looking weird to anyone else? Jeff's looking pale/almost purple lol

They got new studio cameras (they talk about it in the Ten Eighty Pee Stream) which they do reference some of the color stuff, but they may need to dial it in some.

Wunder

t e c h n i c a l

d i f f i c u l t i e s

the audio seemed to unbreak itself after I refreshed, but then I was just listening to dudes talking about ddr

Strimei

oh shit the audio isnt me? I thought it was my connection freaking out casting to the TV

I was starting to worry because I was just listening to UPF while doing stuff on other tabs. I thought it was my internet acting up, but yeah glad to hear it wasn't me.

At this point, we should split GBGaf into East and West. I'm fine with West, I prefer whichever coast Dan isn't on. Even with all the tech issues going on right now, this is already a better UPF than the last couple weeks.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
hqdefault.jpg

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Hurry up and fix the stream and start playing pirated SDVX so I can report it to Konami. Unless they play one of those sims instead.

Hopefully there is still incriminating audio.

Anyone been having the stream not really play well at HD? It's been hitching for me even on SD.

GB Livestreams have had hitching issues on my browser for months. Like, every minute or so there's a second-long pause on the video with the audio unaffected, after which it catches up. I don't know what causes it or how to fix it.

Archived videos are fine, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom