• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
2917080-soloqueue.jpg

This is the Jeff searching for MP matches thing.

but why

Phediuk

You know you've listened to a lot of Bombcasts when you've heard Jeff tell the stories of how he got his arcade cabinets at least 5 times each.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

As someone a bit too young and didn't hang out in communities like this at the time I'm more surprised by what feels like looking at that thread and others the general dislike of wind waker.

Just so weird as it's my second favourite zelda game right after Majora's Mask. It is still beautiful to this day and the only thing that drags the game down is the triforce hunt.

Review threads are still just as bad, especially Sony ones.

Yeah. the Horizon review thread will be a clusterfuck even if it gets good scores. It'll get even worse if Zelda scores lower than it.

Yeah. the Horizon review thread will be a clusterfuck even if it gets good scores. It'll get even worse if Zelda scores lower than it.

Horizon looks like a bog standard open world game the likes of Ubisoft would make to be honest.

Sony have dropped the ball with new IPs this gen. Mostly shite.

Booted up the NES Classic Mini to have a crack at Mega Man 2. I learned two things from this experience. Firstly, Alex is very good at playing these games and I have a new found respect for his ass-kicking abilities. Secondly, I really suck at Mega Man.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Nothing could ever be worse than this.

Well, maybe if Greg Miller came along with McElroy.
Cancels sub.

Greg is cool in small doses. Like how doctors recommend parents get kids over their allergies in the fifties. With low, gradual exposure

Alright

I finally listened to the original August 7th 2012 podcast and compared it to the one Ryan reuploaded, which is two minutes shorter. At 1:53:29, in the reuploaded podcast (the one currently available on the site), there is a subtle-but-not-so-subtle-if-you-pay-attention cut that happens inbetween the Mass Effect 3 talk and the Rise of the Triad talk.

In the original podcast, at 1:53:32, there is also a cut that happens, but it's clearly not edited. This is probably related to the technical difficulty that Ryan talks about a little later in the podcast. The guys are talking about Mass Effect 3, and then as Vinny is talking, you can hear an abrupt cut, and then the guys are talking about Sim City taking influence from Zynga's games.

So I think Ryan reuploaded the podcast simply to cut away that two-minute conversation because most of it had already been lost in the technical difficulty, in order to make a smoother transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom