• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think when Vice writers go get work elsewhere and they are asked to show some of their published work they are like "I was that chick who fucked the sex doll for Vice" or "I did the vice documentary about drinking baby poop in Japan"?

Xater

Do you think when Vice writers go get work elsewhere and they are asked to show some of their published work they are like "I was that chick who fucked the sex doll for Vice" or "I did the vice documentary about drinking baby poop in Japan"?

Are those real things? I am never sure with Vice.

Catvoca

Banned
If Waypoint doesn't publish an "I got high on COCAINE and played Ghost Recon:Wildlands" article i will be severely disappointed.

Korean Poo wine (made by Vice Japan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg

Sex dolls (skip to the end for the fuckin')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4

And just for kicks part 1 of a 3 part doc about travelling into the rain forest to get high off frog jelly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Yd7M3JNlw

jghbjvoix.gif

so that Sound Voltech is fucking ridiculous. It doesn't look remotely intuitive for a rhythm game. and people made a bootleg version of it? christ

Megasoum

Banned
Wasn't Vice too that went to South America to talk to people who live in a village where a TON of people keep fucking goats every day?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

When TEARS kicks in and you go full on shit storm in the airport. One of the GOAT moments in gaming.

I legit had some intense reactions when I saw HEALTH play that live. There's was a disco ball on the ceiling that would bounce of their insane light show behind them and it casted their shadows against the curtained wall, but as if their shadows were being generated by gunfire.

time to replay all 3:
KPqsDWm.png

here we fuckin' go!

Yes! When the music kicks in at the airport, it's just amazing.

Red UFO

Extremely high MMR players on Dota can often wait up to 90 minutes before an appropriate game can be found. This is nothing.

Mr. F

Banned
Catching up on game tapes - am I crazy for preferring the original GBA over SP? The form factor was way better, the clicky buttons on SP would always make my thumbs cramp up after a while as a kid.

Ashby

Catching up on game tapes - am I crazy for preferring the original GBA over SP? The form factor was way better, the clicky buttons on SP would always make my thumbs cramp up after a while as a kid.

No, there's a reason it's prohibitively expensive to do a backlit OG GBA mod nowadays. 'Cause everyone already used up all the parts to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom