• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

They did that at least once before, but it has been a while. I would like that more often, but I think it would be a mistake to make it that way every time. Sometimes most of them may not have any particular game they want to play on camera.

UPF has that problem, where one or more has to scramble to show some uninteresting thing they don't even have any enthusiasm for, because they have to fill two hours EVERY show. Well, that's my strong impression of what happens. I don't know. That's worse to me.

Nah, you could fill way more time than that easily. Whenever some bit is a dud it's usually just because they didn't look into it enough to see if it was actually something interesting.

I love stats!

s4pAB49.png

Based on this , my bandwidth right now is just about a match to watch UPF on low settings...

You would think they'd come up with an idea of fixing this stuff and testing it out multiple times the last few weeks and iron out the issues in the middle of the work week, instead of waiting till the last two hours on a friday.

After I brought up Cyberia on the Beastcast, I had to look up the old complete playthroughs of those games that I sat in on at Game Informer. I remembered that one episode featured Tim Turi getting more mad at me than I think he ever has. It's pretty much this whole tunnel sequence.

https://youtu.be/fZm99jrcTKk?list=PLlgxKjRRj9r8JRDoay3gadMnciRn-Z0iv&t=350

"Feel free to talk about wrestling cuz you NEVER talk about wrestling."

Good gimmicks, they never do go away for good, do they?

Carm

I see the link for the show on the PS4 browser, but it's not there on my iPhone, guess thats something new that's broken.

WoW live video seems to work on PS4 browser now but it's bugging out, some street fighter video keeps interrupting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom