• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, I just remembered that there was a cheat in Rogue Squadron that let you fly a car. Remember when cheats were really good and cool? Remember cheats at all?

Man, I just remembered that there was a cheat in Rogue Squadron that let you fly a car. Remember when cheats were really good and cool? Remember cheats at all?

Dude yeah! And sometimes you wouldn't find out about cheats for like, months or even years. I remember the Naboo Starfighter code in Rogue Squadron wasn't known for a long time, and it was miiiiind blowing when you found out about it.

Dude yeah! And sometimes you wouldn't find out about cheats for like, months or even years. I remember the Naboo Starfighter code in Rogue Squadron wasn't known for a long time, and it was miiiiind blowing when you found out about it.

Yup. Rogue Squadron came out in fall 1998 and it wasn't until later that next year when the Naboo Starfighter code was revealed. Crazy that it was technically there the whole time. If the game was new today, people would've found it immediately via datamining.

Also, we need a new Rogue Squadron! ASAP! The flying in Battlefront really made me want it even more.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Bloody Boobs is currently 20% off, just sayin

Fortunately cheat engine has taken the mantle, you can still do some craaaazy shit.

I know, but it's just not the same as turning the referees into dogs in FIFA. I just miss silly stuff like this, though I do understand why it's not a thing anymore.

Lunar FC

What was that very boring platformer called?

Was trying to think of a sick burn to reply to this, but most platformers are boring.

Besides INSIDE.

This little character looks like Drew!

Apparently the new mobile RCT 1 and 2 compilation is really good. They original creator was brought on to oversee it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atari.mobile.rctc&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rollercoaster-tycoon-classic/id1113736426?mt=8

Might have to nab diss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom