• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

So I take it they're doing new stream stuff?

Is the stream kind of washed out in color to anyone else? There's a kind of grey-ish filter almost.

popo

That embarrassing moment when you see a GB-GAF poster being ripped to shreds in another thread.

Join in the fun or slink out of there pretending you never noticed?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't understand why people would ask them to play this game. This seems incredibly boring. Same with that platformer before

BG is the worst. What are we talking about anyway? Can't get the stream to work over here.

Community requested Bloody Boobs and Youtubers life. The whole "lolz bad games are funny!" is stupid. This is the reason I don't ever go on twitch or youtube, its filled with children who think bad things are "funny"

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Alright, I changed my mind. If people keep recommending the most boring games out there this might not be a great format.`

"This game is made by Epic?"
"No, it just uses the Unreal Engine"

Never change Rorie

popo

Community requested Bloody Boobs and Youtubers life. The whole "lolz bad games are funny!" is stupid. This is the reason I don't ever go on twitch or youtube, its filled with children who think bad things are "funny"

I don't know what the first one is but that Youtuber game has been a running gag request (I assume it is a gag) on here for ages.

popo

They should play that Conan game - or at least the character creator. The one with the massive flopping wangs. Just to balance out any sexism in that boobie game.

robotrock

Banned
is it worth buying nioh if I usually put about 25 hours into every dark souls game and then lose interest?

I like the Ninja Gaiden games a lot

Tunoku

I had a Lumia 920 for about 6 months and it was a cool phone. The OS itself was not that enjoyable for the most but the actual hardware was really sexy. (I had a red one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom