• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

I can't imagine that happen until a they're done with yakuza 0, so 2019.

yeah it's gonna be hard to run Mega Man + Yakuza + another ER on top of that. I do like the fully pre-recorded runs they've done with Rising and Shenmue though, so maybe they'll fit something in in the second half of the year?

This is just reminding me about that one Bombcast conversation about bloody nipples where Jeff is going "I need this... unhhhh.... I need this..." the whole time

Zhcg70L.png

Strimei

I'm listening to the latest Beastcast and the guys (besides Dan of course) are bashing gas station food. I have to wonder, are they including Wawa? Because like, yeah 7-11 I wouldn't buy from, but I love the subs and stuff from Wawa.

Hindl

I'm listening to the latest Beastcast and the guys (besides Dan of course) are bashing gas station food. I have to wonder, are they including Wawa? Because like, yeah 7-11 I wouldn't buy from, but I love the subs and stuff from Wawa.

No I think they included that in the regional chains where they were saying it was alright. Wawa is weird because if you didn't grow up with it, you go there and think, yeah this is pretty good. But if you grow up with it you can't imagine life without it.

Probably goes for most regional chains though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom