• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

anyone else expecting shenmue 2 endurance run drop for PAX East? march 10th or 11th is their panel.

I believe

I think the Shenmue run is dead with Yakuza, the more well liked series both at Giant Bomb and people who play video games in general, replacing it.

KingKong

the 5 silent assassin elusives reward is pretty pretty good

KJXsoAz.jpg

Everyone should watch the latest Hideo Tube

v29s0Qe.gif

hideo1gcub9.gif

hideo3wpuaz.gif

hideo4pwuzd.gif

everybody needs to watch the Blue Stinger, Illbleed, Overblood 1/2, and Cyberia 1/2 Super Replays

and Giant Bomb needs to hire Jeff Cork

I only watched Blue Stinger and Illbleed because these are what I played back in the day on Dreamcast. Fantastic playthroughs.

2918744-demoderby021017.jpg

2918685-cp_beastintheast_part02.00_43_03_13.still001.jpg

Hell yes.

Watching UPF reminded me that I really need to finish that cool Call of Juarez game.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is legit great. As is Gunslinger.

Strimei

No I think they included that in the regional chains where they were saying it was alright. Wawa is weird because if you didn't grow up with it, you go there and think, yeah this is pretty good. But if you grow up with it you can't imagine life without it.

Probably goes for most regional chains though

Yeah I guess it does count under that. There wasn't one that close to me where I grew up, but they started to move in by the time I moved....right in the middle of an area with like, a dozen. And I love it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So how is Wick 2? I always get worried when a relatively simple movie get's a sequel because usually it's like "MOAR GUNS MOAR EXPLOSIONS MOAR RIDICULOUS STUNTS!"
Is it that but well done? Or is it great like Wick 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom