• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

If part of the Switch stream isn't a Dan on the street style remote segment to test battery life and be dumb I'll be [...] mad
I want to give this more visibility.
Not a demand, just a suggestion.
Thinking about it, the street part isn't really necessary for a conclusive test :p Just the extra mile Ryckert would go.

I've always had a soft spot for Daylight. It also has a very underrated score, I feel.

e: Stallone would have been a great Chris Redfield

Qmd8jyT.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for Daylight. It also has a very underrated score, I feel.

e: Stallone would have been a great Chris Redfield

Qmd8jyT.jpg

I'll come off as a music soundtrack nerd, but the composer (Randy Edelman) had four soundtracks that probably overshadowed Daylight around the same time period. The Last of the Mohicans (which was a co-composition), Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, (and especially) Gettysburg, and DragonHeart (which is probably his most well known).

I'll come off as a music soundtrack nerd, but the composer (Randy Edelman) had four soundtracks that overshadowed Daylight. The Last of the Mohicans (which was a co-composition), Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, (and especially) Gettysburg, and DragonHeart (which is probably his most well known).

I mean those are great soundtracks especially The Last of the Mohicans, which is GOAT tier. Still, nobody I've ever met who talked about Daylight mentioned it's soundtrack which is one of the better aspects of the film.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been watching AdamAK(a GTA speedrunner, kind of THE runner or was) stream Vice City% mod and now I Want to see Vinny play it

Hjod

Banned
I'm playing through Mafia 3, and the greatest thing about it is one cameo.

Spoilers:
Joey Diaz playing one of the bosses.

Nerokis

Almost cheered when Dan said he was going to stop interrupting the dialogue in Yakuza 0.

What a heroic self-correction. Good job, Dan.

Good lord Noctropolis really is every single self indulgent and somewhat offensive idea from 90s comics rolled into one game.

This is incredible

It's weird, but when he goes into the liquidark pool to replenish his shadeskin or whatever, I was struck with how cool this would be (in theory) if it was a property I cared about. It's essentially self-insert fanfic, but I could totally see enjoying the minutiae of that for something good.

Jintor

it's pretty funny considering drew is probably the most adventurous try-new-things guy of all of them

i guess he's trying out being a meme

Tagyhag

It's amazing how in-depth Rorie's Rhino FAQ is. I wish I had that kind of commitment to something.

His Jedi Knight FAQ is great as well.

I just finished Hitman Season 1. Yeah - it's the GOTY. Even more than Doom.

Got so much stuff left to clear up. Also I wanna complete an illusive target, heh.

I rented Trolls for my kids tonight and then I'm watching MacGruber because apparently I got it on Vudu for a cheap rental. So, that's my evening.

Hjod

Banned
I really like the chemistry of the East bunch, it got even better since Dan joined.

Vinny is GOAT though. The reading of the Cnet url in the latest Beastcast was great.

Am I the only one who thinks that Alex kinda looks a bit like Gru from Dispicable Me?

Drew, meme god.

I just finished Hitman Season 1. Yeah - it's the GOTY. Even more than Doom.

Got so much stuff left to clear up. Also I wanna complete an illusive target, heh.

It get's even better when you start mastering the levels, the planning and executing that perfect plan is so good.

Joeku

In the security room next to Jordan Cross' birthday party.

I can't get in there without it making me suspicious. I'm at a lost. I can kill the target easily but I can't get this flash drive at all lol

Wow, I got in there to disable the thing, but I somehow totally missed the safe. How I actually shut down security:

Got the master card from the basement (cuz the bypass makes people suspicious), opened the door to the hall, then as security crouched on the walkway between the two sides of the hall and shot past a chair into the room.

However,
I later found out when I was upstairs looking for the target that one of the corner offices is empty and has another security system in it. I think they added that for this elusive?

Jintor

In the security room next to Jordan Cross' birthday party.

I can't get in there without it making me suspicious. I'm at a lost. I can kill the target easily but I can't get this flash drive at all lol

i just did it after banging my head against a wall for twenty minutes.

I coined the suspicious guard (if you're in a security officer outfit) into a room, knocked him out, walked in there, tossed a coin, and pulled the fire alarm. Everyone wandered out and I grabbed the files and scarpered.

I don't think it's a well-designed objective imho, not enough different ways to clear the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom