• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Giant Bomb |OT| This is a website
Giant Bomb |OT| If you're here, you're family
Giant Bomb |OT| Don't be a mark
Giant Bomb |OT| We become meme
Giant Bomb |OT| Taco Bell weddings and fermented shark dreams
Giant Bomb |OT| Slab is the new hire
Giant Bomb |OT| Only weirdos don't like breakfast foods
Giant Bomb |OT| Cut off the mold before consuming

rzpo1.gif

KING RAAAAMMMSSSEEESSSS

Got

Banned
So, I have my laptop on my coffee table in front of me, and I like to download the various videos directly from Giantbomb and then put them on my iPad to watch.

Anytime I do this, my PS4 controller starts to get super laggy while playing games. Lol, WTF?

How many games are actually hitting the Switch launch now?

I think a few more downloadables got announced so it isnt just 5 games or whatever it was looking like back at the reveal event.

Mr. F

Banned
Glad UPF was apparently alright, looking forward to it. Also 1 2 switch's obsession with looking the person in the eye is kind of great.

The Giant Bomb 1 2 Switch Video thread in Gaming is a who's who of gaffers who used to post in here until y'all shitted this thread up :D

It was always shit

convo

It's fantastic.

Based on the thumbnail it's gonna be a looooooong series for this game alone from where they are right now. My wallet may come back from its broken state to where i can afford premium content. Yakuza is really the only thing that has pushed me to this level of jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom