• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Dan admitted he could see himself buying a house in the next five years.

He'll have a kid soon enough 👶🏼

I listened to the beast cast and I have one thought about the Pewdiepie thing that bothers me. While it's certainly possible that Pewds isn't being very sincere in his apology for making a stupid joke, I don't think it's fair for everyone to dogpile on him for simply pointing out how the media went to insane lengths to pull things from his videos out of context to justify their agenda against him.

I have never been a fan of him, but I think it's crazy to think that a person can't simultaneously apologize and defend themselves. That doesn't discredit a person's apology.

When someone apologizes we should accept it and move forward. We can then observe if their behavior and actions afterward accurately reflect a genuine repentance in the matter.

Saying that it's disgusting for rightfully pointing out that the media definitely went to ridiculous lengths to paint him to be a nazi supporter IS ludicrous and just as bad as his stupid jokes imo.

I listened to the beast cast and I have one thought about the Pewdiepie thing that bothers me. While it's certainly possible that Pewds isn't being very sincere in his apology for making a stupid joke, I don't think it's fair for everyone to dogpile on him for simply pointing out how the media went to insane lengths to pull things from his videos out of context to justify their agenda against him.

I have never been a fan of him, but I think it's crazy to think that a person can't simultaneously apologize and defend themselves. That doesn't discredit a person's apology.

When someone apologizes we should accept it and move forward. We can then observe if their behavior and actions afterward accurately reflect a genuine repentance in the matter.

Saying that it's disgusting for rightfully pointing out that the media definitely went to ridiculous lengths to paint him to be a nazi supporter IS ludicrous and just as bad as his stupid jokes imo.

everyone stinks in that situation

pewds for not apologizing
the media for pulling shit out of context
and the people standing up for pewds without also calling out his shit.

Id take that, haven't seen it since I watched it in theaters.

I've never done a film and 40s, is syncing the pod to the movie a pain?

I've never done it either. I suggested last year that Dan and Drew do one for Independence Day, as it was the 20th anniversary of the movie and finally a good Blu-Ray release was out (the original was bare bones and the video quality was not as great). It was also during the run-up to that other thing that probably shouldn't exist ;p

Dan quote: "I'd vote for any celebrity to be president because of how funny it would be"

why are you trying to start shit?

The Vinny and Dan riffing on drew meme status at the beginning of that mega man video was so funny. Man West is in need of some real joy in the staff lineup.

Hmm thinking of getting premium to watch the Yakuza episodes. How long are they?

tumblr_n9zjdyNKdU1qzpzzao1_540.jpg

valeo

why are you trying to start shit?

The Vinny and Dan riffing on drew meme status at the beginning of that mega man video was so funny. Man West is in need of some real joy in the staff lineup.

I heard some popular youtuber known for his whacky personality and energetic videos is looking for a job.

Jintor

as it turns out it took about 10 hours on australian internet to download unpro fridays on hd (including times the internet went down or halved its speed because of mysterious hailstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom