• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Never forget :(

Age_of_Empires4and5.jpg

Empire Earth was the best because you could use mechs to murder cavemen

Speaking of Waypoint, why's it that they have previews videos of Prey and Horizon up but Giantbomb doesn't? Were there events they chose not to attend?

The main thing holding me back from hitting up Giant Bomb Premium is that I can't access the vids on my PS4, are there any options for dat

If you have a Roku or Chromecast you can use it that way?

And I want to say that watching vids on the PS4 does work. You have to use the internet browser, sign in to GB, and then the videos SHOULD work(I've watched GB videos on my PS4 before)

Quenk

If you have a Roku or Chromecast you can use it that way?

And I want to say that watching vids on the PS4 does work. You have to use the internet browser, sign in to GB, and then the videos SHOULD work(I've watched GB videos on my PS4 before)

I've definitely done it that way in the past. I'm not sure if anything has changed in the last few months.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I appreciate that the Roku app is made by a fan (I think) but the fact that you can apparently only watch videos in HD once you've logged in means I can't really use it, my connection chokes too easily

Catvoca

Banned
They don't go to preview events anymore. Unless someone brings the stuff to them or its a friend of the site they don't bother.

Those Waypoint videos weren't recorded at preview events though, they were both just recorded at their regular office.

Edit:
Nah, I'm wrong their both from preview events. Fuck me 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom