• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
I think Brad's been so quiet lately because he's silently resenting Drew's success. He wishes he was the meme master

2445736-giant+bomb+brad+shoemaker+now+give+me+my+jiggy+unprofessional+fridays.gif

During the Joycon rotation game-

Cory- So the point is to pick it up and rotate it as much without shaking it
Drew-Can you just slide it?
Cory-
yrB6KsR.gif

Megasoum

Banned
I think Brad's been so quiet lately because he's silently resenting Drew's success. He wishes he was the meme master

2445736-giant+bomb+brad+shoemaker+now+give+me+my+jiggy+unprofessional+fridays.gif

Because of that gif I am re-watching the Nuts and Bolts TNT...

I really need to play that game at some point, never really played it past the first few levels. I got it with Rare Replay but the back compatibility on XB1 is running like shiiiiiiiiiit.

Catvoca

Banned
Because of that gif I am re-watching the Nuts and Bolts TNT...

I really need to play that game at some point, never really played it past the first few levels. I got it with Rare Replay but the back compatibility on XB1 is running like shiiiiiiiiiit.

It's a great game. I'm not sure how it's held up but I loved it at release and went back to it for quite a few years after launch.

TraBuch

Banned
I discovered the Thrilling Adventure Hour podcast earlier this week and it's fucking fantastic, especially Beyond Belief. I'm sad to learn that I apparently discovered it after they've gone on an indefinite hiatus.

When's GB doing an old timey radio show podcast?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't play crash and even i can tell you there's a character called dr n.

Are there 64 of him?
It's still a weird pun. I wouldn't expect Nintendo to market a Zelda collection as the "Ganondorf Trilogy" but whatever. Don't care about Crash, was just curious

Edit:
I think all the bosses had first names beginning with N and are all terrible puns or... just crap.

N Cortex, N Brio, N Gin, N Trophy etc

Alright, that makes some amount of sense

Jintor

I think all the bosses had first names beginning with N and are all terrible puns or... just crap.

N Cortex, N Brio, N Gin, N Trophy etc

Teddified

I wonder what it's like to be one of drews IRL friends who doesn't know too much about his job to see their friend's gif blow up in popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom