• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Trump isn't president of my country and I feel like I want to distance myself from whomever might have voted for him. Can't even imagine what it's like to be a progressive American.

Vinny: It's 2017, the time to end everything with a catchphrase, so you know the phrase that pays, say it in the chat
Dan: If ya smell...I don't know where to go from there, do we know anything that rhymes with the Rock... Contra...no...
Vinny: I do, but I'm not saying it
Dan
: Oh! You're thinking of cock​

Plasma

Banned
I think the developers of Bequest need to jack up the chromatic aberration a bit more it's just too subtle at the moment ...

They are doing a live show around the Switch on Friday at 14:00 EST. Do we know what it'll be? The Switch livestream is tomorrow at 20:00 EST.

I'm dying for This Is the Run's archive. Managed Livestream doesn't work on Beast videos.

gb pls
Whats the feeling in the room on For Honor? Comes out in a month. Seems like it could be one of those games that just comes and goes and people go "oh yeah that came out this year"

Maybe GB will check out that beta

Its biggest flaw is that it's not Mount&Blade.

LiK

Will, leaving pee in the urinal/toilet is gross. It can leave a pee smell for the next guy to deal with. flush your crap every time!

Megasoum

Banned
The conference starts at 23:00 EST tomorrow

could a 970 w/ i5-6600K run this? i've never used dolphin before

Probably, I have a 1080 but only a i5-4670k and emulation is mostly CPU heavy.

Just make sure to use DX12 (if you're in Windows 10) instead of OpenGL, that made a huge difference for me. Also you don't have to run it in 4k... Even juste 3x or 4x the normal Wii resolution is already a huge boost.

KingKong

Will, leaving pee in the urinal/toilet is gross. It can leave a pee smell for the next guy to deal with. flush your crap every time!

Really when you think about it when Dan was peeing in a bottle and throwing it out the window he was saving the environment

Halo MegaBlox looked cool but people would have eaten it alive because Mega Blox is some 2nd rate shit.

Its the crappy Madcatz controller of block based toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom