• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomberOwl

Whats the feeling in the room on For Honor? Comes out in a month. Seems like it could be one of those games that just comes and goes and people go "oh yeah that came out this year"

Maybe GB will check out that beta

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Oh my god this ending.
This is an amazing QL

Whats the feeling in the room on For Honor? Comes out in a month. Seems like it could be one of those games that just comes and goes and people go "oh yeah that came out this year"

It seems like a game that nobody will care about even if it's really good.

Meneses

I have zero interest in that, nothing about it grabbed my attention.

Maybe that will change after it comes out? I don't know.

The duders reaction to it seemed to range, in general, from tepid to mildly interested, I don't remember anyone being super excited about it. Maybe Jason?

robotrock

Banned

Hah, completely forgot about that.

Thought it looked really cool on the Waypoint 72 stream.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Honestly if was the greatest Horror game Ive Played in a couple years ... I Totaly Recommend

The steam reviews for Bequest are preeeeettttttttyy good

The best part is that almost all of them link to their Youtube LP

Catvoca

Banned

That's every Ubisoft game lately. The Divison, Far Cry Primal and Steep all came and went last year. For Honour looks ok though, I'll probably get it when it's cheap.

Hasney

have they got the machine early?

No, there's a NY show where Jeff will go and TOUCH IT. I doubt they'll get a system, or if they did, at least not one they can stream.

So the streams will be much later than the presentation, after the touching event.

Brad's "I get it" moment for Hitman was the same as mine, with sniping the two targets in Paris. The game suddenly becomes about getting the sniper to the barge, which becomes insanely easy once you understand the layout of the map and where to put things. It's probably my favorite opportunity on that map. Coming back to the barge with the fireworks detonator and the sniper you grabbed earlier just sitting there, waiting, is a great "plan coming together" moment.

pGaZUag.jpg

Brad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom