• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Altano is hosting the fuck out of the IGN preshow. Weird to see a stream that has talking points and written down notes and people in blazers after years of watching how giant bomb covers this stuff

This is a cross-post of mine from the Kinda Funny thread:

I haven't bought a Nintendo console since Gamecube in 2002 and the last Nintendo system of any kind I bought was GBA SP and Gameboy Player in 2003. I only ever really was compelled to purchase a Wii due to Virtual Console and Super Mario Maker was the game that made me consider a Wii U. But I am so excited about Switch. The console/hybrid concept is something that's intrigued me ever since seeing PS4/Vita connectivity and the Wii U with its offscreen play on the tablet. I hope it pans out for them! And I hope the price is attractive. Though even if it is priced well, it'd be a while before I'd even buy one, since I got a PSVR at launch (and don't regret it).

Megasoum

Banned
2757910-0351647133-tumbl.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
You should try it . Nothing feels better than pre ordering games.

Ehhh... no thanks.

I don't pre-order games for sure... But I know for a fact that I will want a Nintendo system to play Nintendo games... And their scarcity (artificial or real) could potentially stop me from being able to play them... Not the ideal scenario.

I know I'm in the minority but the WiiU has been my favorite home console. I'm excited to hopefully continue the love affair with the Switch. I also like the idea of it being portable since I travel for work.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm listening to Jeff while the stream is live. It's almost like one of their normal streams.

Edit: Watching on Twitch, which is 30 seconds ahead. The echo from Jeff's stream is annoying.

You can hear the Switch stuff through Jeff's mixlr, but he's like six seconds behind and the stream audio is really quiet (or he's really loud).

Switch: USD$299.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom