• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

mWIGy.jpg
is this art?

So is upgrading to a PS Pro just switching my old hard drive into a PS Pro or what

Nope. Pro will just ask you to format the drive.

To get your shit from a old PS4 to a new you can

A - connect via ethernet cable and copy that way

B - backup to external HDD and then use that backup on the new console.

Both take a long ass time. 2 hours plus at minimum backing up and repeat that for copying.

I think you meant to say "Special lady friend"

It always bugged me when people dance around saying girlfriend... What's wrong with that?

Wait, Rorie was saying "lady friend" and "my girlfriend". Is the lady friend a different lady or is the lady friend also a reference to his girlfriend.

*shake head confused*

Phediuk

7/1/2008: NeoGAF mentioned again, this time concerning Denis Dyack getting into a spat over Too Human and making a bet involving him getting a tattoo saying "Owned by GAF".

Phediuk

7/1/2008 Bombcast

Let it be remembered that J Allard was at one point given the title "CXO" by Microsoft, short for "Chief Xperience Officer".

Phediuk

7/1/2008 Bombcast

First appearance of the classic break music (the chiptune one.)

Also, oddly, there's only 20 more minutes left after the break.

Egg0

Banned
Does anyone follow Vinny on Xbone?

Everytime I see him online, it says he's playing Hitman: Absolution... I'm pretty sure he's playing HITMAN (2016) and Windows is being weird about it or he's been putting in a bunch of hours into Absolution.

Jeff talking over stream

Does anyone follow Vinny on Xbone?

Everytime I see him online, it says he's playing Hitman: Absolution... I'm pretty sure he's playing HITMAN (2016) and Windows is being weird about it or he's been putting in a bunch of hours into Absolution.

It is a glitch in windows
I was confused when I saw it on my played games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom