• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

The only ME game I've played is 2. The story and characters were enjoyable, and Jack was a fun romance option, but man space just sucks. It's so boring to me no matter what.

I do intend to getting around to ME1 one day, but I'll probably go through all the Dragon Age games first.

Dead Rising 1's use of random household items as your primary weapons, and them being either ridiculously ineffective or effective, was always way more humorous to me than the silly weapon combos that the sequels focused on.

kingocfs

DeNA is supposedly handling the account system, so maybe they'll give them some online help too. And maybe Nvidia is lending some help.

2537625-vinnygoofin.gif

tumblr_nsg3h0se5q1tx4uo1o3_250.gif

Phediuk

I was surprised to learn that Gravity Rush 2 is a PS4 exclusive.

Everything about it screams "budget Vita game".

I'm talking about stuff like those weird "cutscenes" that are just portraits of the characters' faces. I thought we left those behind in the PS2 era.

No! Do! They're great!

Yeah I guess if the only reactions you want are "huh" for exciting things and eyerolls for dumb stuff, maybe don't...

Oh boy here we go.

Keep that type of shit out of here. It caused an issue with the stupid shenmue/last guardian where thread closing threats were thrown around, so seriously keep that shit out of here.

Teddified

No! Do! They're great!

Yeah I guess if the only reactions you want are "huh" for exciting things and eyerolls for dumb stuff, maybe don't...

I'm just joking around, I have no interest in the switch really, and would only watch a stream if GB was talking over.

Lunar FC

Been on a snowboarding trip the past three days and totes forgot sbout the switch stream until rn. Hyyype.

Edit: Also A Series of Unfortunate Events and a new The XX album tomorrow. ������

Mr. F

Banned
EZA still sucks.

On topic; I dont know if it's just my not owning an XB1, but do I have the wrong feeling that new Gears and new Dead Rising didn't leave that much of an impression last year?

robotrock

Banned
EZA still sucks.

On topic; I dont know if it's just my not owning an XB1, but do I have the wrong feeling that new Gears and new Dead Rising didn't leave that much of an impression last year?

Gears opened at less than Judgement did, but that's not counting digital sales and all that. It probably did it's job in selling systems not sure.

DR4 dropped to $30 like a week after it came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom