• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Houndi101

So which of the duders have the closest to your preference in games?

I feel like ex-duder Austin was the closest but now I guess Dan for me?
Vinny hands down I guess...
Rorie too if he wasn't still tainted by WoW and those borderline mobile UPF games he plays instead of crpgs.

Strax

I'm going back and forth with myself if I should watch the F&F films without the duders first since I've only seen #2.

killroy87

Finally watched yesterday's Boost mode play date. I love how Brad fires up Bloodborne, and after running around for 15 seconds declares "oh, this definitely feels better". BB has been confirmed to run the act same outside of like a few very specific areas.

Love the crew, but they aren't known for their tech prowess.

Finally watched yesterday's Boost mode play date. I love how Brad fires up Bloodborne, and after running around for 15 seconds declares "oh, this definitely feels better". BB has been confirmed to run the act same outside of like a few very specific areas.

As someone mentioned on the stream it most likely was that dope TV that made everything look better, but the framerate/Frame pacing stuff was just that particular area didn't run like ass so he thought it was an improvement lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't really care about cars, but the car stuff in Tokyo Drift is cool. The cars in the first two movies all look really tacky to me (shitty neon underlights everywhere), the cars in Tokyo Drift actually still look cool.

The tackiness is part of the hilarity though.

Like the synchronised drifting had me in fucking stitches.

By early F&F I mean before it turned into an action film somehow, so tokyo drift is part of it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
How was Bradworth's stream? As somebody who still isn't very far into BotW
I'm still in the Kakariko area
, was it spoilery?

Fliesen

How was Bradworth's stream? As somebody who still isn't very far into BotW
I'm still in the Kakariko area
, was it spoilery?

imho, yeah. not with regards to story, but pretty early on, he "ruins" a surprise with regards to a
great fairy

That latest beastcast, man ...

Vinny, Jeff G., Dan ... so good.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
imho, yeah. not with regards to story, but pretty early on, he "ruins" a surprise with regards to a
great fairy

That latest beastcast, man ...

Vinny, Jeff G., Dan ... so good.

I visited that place already, anything else noteworthy?
I could really use a chill Brad-stream right now

snseviki7.gif

Just what I needed <3

Xater

So true. Jeff on the Beastcadt is also wrong about Horizon. Performance mode barely does a thing.

Alex is trying his hardest to suck all the fun out of the Snipperclips quick look
"That's not gonna work, can I make a suggestion"
"Hold on, let's try it first"
*it totally works*
"...that is not the way I did that but that's the idea"

the Brad stream was really good btw. That's a fun game to watch.

Alex reminds me of someone in a group of friends who is the blandest one in the group but tries to get more attention with their "humor" but ends up making everyone cringe.

aka me in high school.

Curufinwe

Alex reminds me of someone in a group of friends who is the blandest one in the group but tries to get more attention with their "humor" but ends up making everyone cringe.

aka me in high school.

He used to be like that when he was by himself in NY and had to get all his jokes in in the rare times he joined the group. Ever since Vinny moved to NY and they opened GBeast he's been fine.

Top Bottom