• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So which of the duders have the closest to your preference in games?

I feel like ex-duder Austin was the closest but now I guess Dan for me?

Wunder

Vinny or Brad I guess? I used to just kind of play one or two multiplayer games with maybe less than 5 new games a year, but I've bought like 3 or 4 already and I'll probably pick up another 2 or 3 down the line.

Tubobutts

You're into games about fucking?
2768193-55gsmmd.jpg

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Vinny or Brad I guess? I used to just kind of play one or two multiplayer games with maybe less than 5 new games a year, but I've bought like 3 or 4 already and I'll probably pick up another 2 or 3 down the line.

I used to be only playing csgo/dota2/lol together with europa universalis 4 so yeah...

Tubobutts

Did Brad say anything about uploading an archive to the site? The YouTube archive looks like it starts in the middle of his stream.

pizzacat

Banned

Jeff likes games for the same reasons I do but I dont get his dislikes sometimes

Jason is more in line with fighting games but the rest of his shit is questionable (still like the dude tho)

Austin was closest, or at least, I'd pay attention to his recommendation despite some dubious tastes (Fallout 4). Now? not really anybody. That's fine with me.

Breath of the Wild framerate issues are really unfortunate. From everything I've seen that game looks very special but it's being choked by that hardware. That section Brad showed off on the Wii U looked like it dropped below even 20 for a sustained time.

ev0

Tokyo Drift was on netflix from Aug-Dec and was on HBO before that in 2015. That movie has long dead periods of streaming rights for whatever reason

LiK

I think Austin was a good influence for the GB crew. They wouldn't even be touching the Yakuza games if it weren't for Austin selling it to them with the Y5 Quick Look.

I think Austin was a good influence for the GB crew. They wouldn't even be touching the Yakuza games if it weren't for Austin selling it to them with the Y5 Quick Look.

Nah. They almost did a yakuza 3 Endurance Run years before hiring austin before Vinny moved.

I think a Yakuza serise was in their back pocket for a while.

LiK

Nah. They almost did a yakuza 3 Endurance Run years before hiring austin before Vinny moved.

I think a Yakuza serise was in their back pocket for a while.

Maybe, but now they're doing the ENTIRE series. I don't believe they would even think about it if it weren't for the Y5 QL. Come correct me, GB crew!

Going through this Film and 40s I really hope they hire someone with a some more car knowledge. Jeff and Alex know a little but hot damn my eye starts twitching when the confidently say some automotive shit that is sooooo wrong.

xanavi

Going through this Film and 40s I really hope they hire someone with a some more car knowledge. Jeff and Alex no a little but hot damn my eye starts twitching when the confidently say some automotive shit that is sooooo wrong.

Shame on Jeff for not knowing that RWD cars are the ones that drift.

imBask

Banned
Its so bad :(

He had like everything backwards

RWD is ideal
AWD is harder to initiate but easier to control
FWD basically impossible to initiate the controlled loss of traction

i'm glad to see i'm not crazy, I was confused the whole time he talked about it and wasn't sure if I had been wrong all my life

i'm glad to see i'm not crazy, I was confused the whole time he talked about it and wasn't sure if I had been wrong all my life

Dan: Anymore drifting in the other movies?
Alex: Nope.

Except for that whole plot sequence in 5 where they keep changing cars trying to drift around security cameras.

Edit: And yes the Vin Deisal scene did leak out. In fact I think it was even part of the promotion because it wasnt tracking that great.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Listening to Jeff on the beastcast his specific problem at that part isn't that he needs to cook more (because lmao good luck even if you've cooked 3 pages of food at his level) but he needs to sneak more.

xanavi

Its so bad :(

He had like everything backwards

RWD is ideal
AWD is harder to initiate but easier to control
FWD basically impossible to initiate the controlled loss of traction

Not to mention how blasphemous a thought it was to suggest they converted a '67 mustang to FWD with a RB26 transplant.

Lunar FC

Going through this Film and 40s I really hope they hire someone with a some more car knowledge. Jeff and Alex know a little but hot damn my eye starts twitching when the confidently say some automotive shit that is sooooo wrong.

You could substitute any word in for car in this post besides maybe video games/wrestling and it would still be correct.

What I would give for 30 seconds of informed sports talk.

You could substitute any word in for car in this post besides maybe video games/wrestling and it would still be correct.

What I would give for 30 seconds of informed sports talk.

Alex has adequate Football knowledge and Jeff seems to know baseball. The problem in this case is they usually say hey im no expert, but they went in hard on the car stuff.

Lunar FC

Alex has adequate Football knowledge and Jeff seems to know baseball. The problem in this case is they usually say hey im no expert, but they went in hard on the car stuff.

Yeah but it's not an actual sports conversation because usually everybody is acting like they have never seen a sporting event in their lives.

Lmao @ Jeff losing his shit on the beastcast. 😂

Mr. F

Banned
Listening to Jeff on the beastcast his specific problem at that part isn't that he needs to cook more (because lmao good luck even if you've cooked 3 pages of food at his level) but he needs to sneak more.

I haven't been sneaking or playing stealth at all, keep forgetting it's an option

Top Bottom