• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Gurrry

it seems like the stuff jeff has talked about wanting to do more of, for years, but they never get enough support from cbsi to staff up and do it

Definitely. I really hope GB gets back to more stuff like that once the new hires take place.

llllz4kon.png

Boom baby

daveo42

Banned
So should an email come for discord? I'm getting backer emails, but no one for discord.

edit: nm, i found it on patreon's site.

So with seemingly 2 successful Patreons jumping from CBSi who do we think is next? I would put my money on Dan and something wrestling related.

Gurrry

I have a BoTW question for someone:

Im at the point now where I need to get the heat resistant gear that lets me enter the Goron area.

I cant find goron city on the map. And anytime I get near any lava area, I catch on fire and die.

I guess my question is: Is the armor im looking for in the goron area? Or is it elsewhere? I dont want a specific answer, just a yes or no would suffice.

mintyice

Im at the point now where I need to get the heat resistant gear that lets me enter the Goron area.

I cant find goron city on the map. And anytime I get near any lava area, I catch on fire and die.

I guess my question is: Is the armor im looking for in the goron area? Or is it elsewhere? I dont want a specific answer, just a yes or no would suffice.

drink elixirs and keep going

Yes. I had a hard time finding it too.

If you want a hint:

Take the road west from Eldin Tower.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Colin Moriarty needs a job. GB needs some new hires. Put 2 and 2 together. Follow the money.
The guy will be on Glenn Beck this week and I'm sure all the conservative networks will book him in the future if they need a gaming person for something.
I'll say within the year we will see him on Fox News.

Top Bottom