• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I was already planning on getting MLB The Show 17, but this bug makes me want it more. Too bad they fixed it.

C7DzYJLVsAECEOM.jpg

Source

Zaph

Used to live next to student nurses and they would hook us up with a saline IV after a particularly heavy bender. 🙌

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Sonic was always bad. It was never good. If Sonic was on SNES it would be as well remembered as Aero the Acrobat, Zero the Kamikazze Squirrel and Awesome Posum

robotrock

Banned
Sonic was always bad. It was never good. If Sonic was on SNES it would be as well remembered as Aero the Acrobat, Zero the Kamikazze Squirrel and Awesome Posum

If Sonic was on the SNES it would actually have no redeeming qualities with that garbage sound chip.

Thankfully, it was on the Mega Drive, and remains one of my favorite games of all time because of it.

oti

Banned
Ja.
If Sonic was on the SNES it would actually have no redeeming qualities with that garbage sound chip.

Thankfully, it was on the Mega Drive, and remains one of my favorite games of all time because of it.
Nein.

Oh my god listen to what you are saying. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug and all but whoah.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
UPF should have a fixed segment where they just watch random youtube videos

I think you're crazy but that's fine. The world needs people with bad opinions too

robotrock

Banned
Jeff and Jason the hedgehog should switch IMO but then otherwise it's pretty perfect. A primary reason for why I love these games is the community around it.

Top Bottom