• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Rainmaker

Banned
I was looking up the F&F toys they were talking about on the Beastcast and I am somehow surprised F&F Funko Pops exist.

I want to meet the person who purposely owns a Dominic Torretto Funko Pop.

That's me. I was gifted the one where it's his Pop sitting in his car

Anyway, I'm glad dan took away a gift Vinny was going to get his kids for a poop emoji hat

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Whenever I see a streamer with like 100 funko pops in the box behind them its just like

i convulse involuntarily. like its your money and your hobbies but god damn waste that money on some shit with some actual effort put into them.

LiK

Whenever I see a streamer with like 100 funko pops in the box behind them its just like

i convulse involuntarily. like its your money and your hobbies but god damn waste that money on some shit with some actual effort put into them.

The Funko fortresses are pretty crazy. A wall of fugly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kidrobot is around the same quality as funkopops in terms of build but at least they look like the show
6925566577_577d016645_b.jpg

11486_SouthPark_Butters_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

I don't think even GB Funkos would get me to buy them.

Authentic New York Dan Funko doesn't sound appealing?!

Looking at that Butters...you're probably right. It feels like it's just buying a name. You're not buying them because you like the look, it's like it's a damn xbox achievement for the fact that you like something. "I like South Park...I guess I should own a Funko of Mr. Hat..."

Is it unanimous that the ice block rune in Zelda is pretty much useless? I never think to use that or stasis.

Wait what? I use those 2 a TON. There was a shrine that had you try to launch bombs, but I cheated and just used ice blocks to get closer and toss them in myself.

Mr. F

Banned
Wait what? I use those 2 a TON. There was a shrine that had you try to launch bombs, but I cheated and just used ice blocks to get closer and toss them in myself.

I use stasis to cheese shrines now and again, to be fair. Still way way less than bombs and magnesis though. Combat is typically too hectic to make use of it for launching bomb barrels or boulders.

Is it unanimous that the ice block rune in Zelda is pretty much useless? I never think to use that or stasis.

If there are guardian remains that are in a puddle (of which there are a few), you can use that rune to flip it over. Underneath there are a bunch of ancient parts.

Teddified

Alex savescumming. Fucking disgusting.

And if you're going to do that, why not do it at a point where you have E-Tanks?

I'd rather he save scum then watch him play through the same stage for a very long time.

Also he'd have to go through the whole bosses again to do that and he's so done with that for today.

Hindl

I don't use them as much as bombs or magnesis, but you can do some pretty cool things with them. Like using the ice runes to climb up waterfalls before you get the
Zora armor
. And you can use the ice rune to destroy those ice blocks that
are thrown at you outside the Zora dungeon and the ones thrown at you by Waterblight Ganon.
And stasis has a bunch of goofy things you can do with it. Those are more specialized than the other two though

BearPawB

Banned
Funko Pops are so cheap I can't be mad at them.

I'm not sure why their popularity pisses so many off.
I get not wanting to buy them. But the anger I just don't understand

Funko Pops are so cheap I can't be mad at them.

I'm not sure why their popularity pisses so many off.
I get not wanting to buy them. But the anger I just don't understand

Because it's the laziest blandest shit in the world and they fucking suck

Like Nendoroids exist also. There is no excuse for funkpops to exist anymore

anyway Blue Bombin' should be replaced by a better feature

Salarians

How bout:

https://youtu.be/W7UbBxE3bnI

(
ASMRNerd is actually pretty alright and is also a GB fan
)
maybe I shouldn't be surprised that this exists

but I'm kind of impressed that it does

Seems they raised the prices for the upcoming Rein and D.va tho. $15.99 and $24.99 respectively.
they're bigguns

I don't like Nendoroids (except Jack Frost) and I will probably buy unhelmed Reinhardt if I see one

Gestahl

I really want them to be done with MegaMan. Please tell me they are not gonna play through all MegaMan games

Alex doesn't play the game well, pretty much abuses all the unsaid rules they have for old game features, and after about 10 minutes of every video they stop paying attention to the nothing happening and it turns into a boring podcast lite

Shut it down

Top Bottom