• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I have a feeling Dan and Vinny are really going to like 2F2F.

wPHVbls.gif

i'm just happy Guerilla decided to branch off to do something different. Killzone got stale after a while.

I love it when a studio branches out and flexes its muscles. I think the most exciting thing about this is that they're collaborating with Kojima Productions when it comes to the engine so, we're going to see some insane shit in the coming years.

This is not the Film and 40s we asked for.

John Wick would have been cool but this one is cool as well, dumb cool.

I forgot Mafia 3 got 4 stars

Looking forward to the DLCs

jpg

robotrock

Banned
I haven't seen any of the film and 40's they do, because I've usually never seen the movie before. Hopefully Alex makes them watch Antichrist or something, then I can finally participate

Xater

I have seen ever Fast & Furious movie at least 2 times, except for the second one. I have still never seen that because of the shit I have heard about it. I will finally watch it when the next Film and 40s is out.

I was going to use this as an excuse to finally buy the iTunes bundle of the movies, but it looks like it only has the extended versions, which I don't want because a) it's probably not the ones the duders will be watching, and b) extended versions of movies like this are shit 98% of the time.

I really don't like Quick Look EXs. Quarter of the way through the video and they're still in the menus.

Oh cool now they turned on this god-awful scanline shit.

[EDIT] Is this a PR person with them in the video?? Did she just call Jeff "Jeb"?

Top Bottom