• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Tomorrow's the day..

zcxgshplks09.jpg
3eo8bQl.gif

Groan at people calling the thread negative every five minutes.

Hear hear! I never found this thread to be THAT negative because usually most of the people here are joking, goofing around(as usual it's hard to get a read for that if you're not familiar with the people here and all) while the few others do have sound complaints and opinions. In the end it's all about discussions, having fun and sharing opinions which is a good thing.

I dig the look and everything about this game but rogue like puts me off big time. I feel like I could only play a rogue like once alot of time has passed since I played the last one, which would be Enter The Gungeon.

TraBuch

Banned
Speaking of superfans, the hell is up with those people that follow around the WWE and attend just about every show? Who the fuck is Frank the Clown? Who the hell is that tall, long-haired dude that's in the front row of every show? Do these people not have jobs? How the fuck do they afford this?

Incredibly jealous of you right now haha. Sounds amazing, have an awesome time!!

I'm glad you quoted because it feels like 3 or so months ago when you also did that after the ticket arrived, there's a reason I posted the same gif hahaha. I'll record some stuff and upload'em on Saturday if you want to check it out when I'm back home. Going to sleep for a day in London then head back to Brighton on Sunday.

Speaking of superfans, the hell is up with those people that follow around the WWE and attend just about every show? Who the fuck is Frank the Clown? Who the hell is that tall, long-haired dude that's in the front row of every show? Do these people not have jobs? How the fuck do they afford this?

Frank The Clown is fucking Mick Foley's daughter.

After hearing the Beastcast and the guys talking about Fast 5 I ridiculously excited for Film and 40's. It's gonna be hard waiting to get home and watching along rather than just listening to it like I've done all the rest.

oti

Banned
East - Digimon Season 1
West - Digimon Season the one in which they turned into Digimon themselves like wtf was that

Saty

How much time until the GBE playdate show starts? The changes in daytime savings are messing the counters on the site.

robotrock

Banned
Where do you guys like to stream movies from?

VUDU? amazon prime? itunes?

also
We reunite the entire Beast family for a long car trip down to Rio de Janeiro to steal a safe full of malt liquor.
this is amazing for this movie

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone know when Microsoft is adding Sunset Riders to Game Room? I feel like I've been waiting a while and I really wanna play it again.

TraBuch

Banned
Five minutes in and Alex is already spoiling something for no reason. I mean, it's not a giant plot point or anything, but why even do it? What's the point of saying no to something, and then a second later being like "...yet!"

Top Bottom