• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Kuusoge

I can't remember if Dan has said that he's seen any of the fast and the furious movies on film & 40's, but I was watching an old demo derby yesterday and Dan was talking to Jeff about how he's seen Fast Five.

I can't remember if Dan has said that he's seen any of the fast and the furious movies on film & 40's, but I was watching an old demo derby yesterday and Dan was talking to Jeff about how he's seen Fast Five.

both him and vinny have seen one movie in the series-vinny was the 4th movie, and dan might've been the 5th movie(And he talked about it during the fast and 40's, it was on a bus)

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I wish F&F movies were available on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video in Japan. Even Hulu would be okay. Don't feel like renting all of them just for the feature.

I feel like Everything is a better Frog Fractions 2 than Frog Fractions 2.

That Mountain guy sure knows his stuff.
Hey~! Just jumpin in to say I'm not interviewing w/Giant Bomb. The Rumble Road kickstarter was canceled because it wasn't gonna hit its goal and the plan was always to move on if it didn't. Anyway, dunno what I'm doin exactly to draw the ire of some ppl here but my bad. Specifically stayed away from here while promoting so as not to step on any toes that were already a bit sore -_-;;

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up in case anyone was actually worried I'd end up at GB. GLHB <>

This thread can be rather... negative at times. Enough to bum me out.

But, yeah. Good luck in whatever your next step is, Fobwashed.

derFeef

It's funny that it is still required that someone has to enter this thread to make this community realize how embarrasiung some of the complaining is. And it will be forgotten the next day.

Meneses

Hey~! Just jumpin in to say I'm not interviewing w/Giant Bomb. The Rumble Road kickstarter was canceled because it wasn't gonna hit its goal and the plan was always to move on if it didn't. Anyway, dunno what I'm doin exactly to draw the ire of some ppl here but my bad. Specifically stayed away from here while promoting so as not to step on any toes that were already a bit sore -_-;;

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up in case anyone was actually worried I'd end up at GB. GLHB <>

Hi, Fob.

It's only fair to address the uncomfortable situation. I wouldn't say any ire was drawn but I am one of those "not the biggest fans". It's less of a personal thing (well, it never is, since I don't know you - or basically anyone on the internet) and more of me disliking the "superfan", "try-hard"-ish, "inside joke-y"archetypes.

I also admit that the "take a post and snitch on twitter" episode really soured me (and I wasn't even involved in that) and gave me a real "notice me senpai" vibe that hasn't really left. You did apologize for it, if i recall correctly, and it's actually quite dumb that I hold such a silly thing against you - my bad.

That being said, I never want anyone to fail when trying to do something they love and i'm sorry that your project didn't work out. Without any sarcasm, I really do hope you land on your feet. And if you do end up at GB someday, I will be more than glad to give you an honest chance.

Good luck.

sprinkles

I wish F&F movies were available on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video in Japan. Even Hulu would be okay. Don't feel like renting all of them just for the feature.
I rented all of them on Amazon Video (except for Tokyo Drift for which I bought the Blu-ray) and it was worth it. But I am happy that from now on the rest are free with Prime Video. Best feature on the site in years!

mintyice

IyR2O2S.png

kiguel182

I found that Fobwashed pitch on kickstarter interesting, shame it didn't work out.

Beastcast seems shorter this week, bummer. But tons of live streams today so that will make up for it!

#FridayContent

I'm really looking forward to the Splatoon Testfire, both for the GB Stream and to play it myself. I'll be using the Switch handheld while at work, so we'll see how well that goes.

The breach charge + gas tank strategy in Hitman is apparently a super easy way to cheese the game but every time I try it shit goes south

Maybe I should practice in single player and not just try it on a lark for elusives.

PS: Remember when I fell on my hard / arm yesterday after that job interview? Well ever since waking up I cant lift my arm higher then 90 degrees. Maybe I slept on it funny too? I dunno. It was good enough to run 6k so whatever.

Translation please.

Giant Bomb West drools, Giant Bomb East rules.

Giant Bomb West is Dreamworks, and Giant Bomb East is Pixar.

Giant Bomb West is Mr. Pibb, and Giant Bomb East is Dr. Pepper.

Giant Bomb West is Sonic, and Giant Bomb East is Mario.

Giant Bomb West is you, and Giant Bomb East is the guy she told you not to worry about.

Giant Bomb West is the Monkees, and Giant Bomb East is the Beatles.

Giant Bomb West is Rock Revolution, and Giant Bomb East is Rock Band.

Giant Bomb West is Coby, and Giant Bomb East is Sony.

Giant Bomb West is a Celeron, and Giant Bomb East is an i7.

Giant Bomb West is in a sad, passionless state, and Giant Bomb East is overflowing with ambition.

They'll be fine once they get some fresh faces.

Mupod

I mean, Dan has allegedly reviewed video games that he remembers literally nothing about.

Top Bottom